Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonybrown69

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it me, or is the need to know anything about jade goody necessary ?? how the hell is news about someone with no talent , no brains , and totally useless needed?? surely there more happening in the world?? Theres probably a lot more people who have actually contributed something more than showing tits on big brother and being generally thick.. Its pretty sad really , a few months ago the same people who are dramatising her last days are the same people who hated her for being racist , all of a sudden now she's ill ( along with many better people than she could ever be ) she is the peoples hero up with diana. WTF

Dont get me wrong im Not totally heartless , i feel for her children , but maybe its done them a favour. As soon as her so called husband to be spends all the money she left and palms the kids off they might actually have a chance in life .

Exactly....Jade Goody is famous for shoving a wine bottle up her chuff and being racist...Now she is ill she has become a magnet for sympathy and whilst I wouldn't wish cancer upon anyone her use of the media is completely self centered. Not once have I heard her mention any cancer charities people could donate to or how to check for cancer...

m8 my wife a member here is in the same boat with this desease so please be careful what you say !!!!

on the other hand we are trying to live day to day and are not receiving the money that she is

so it hurts me to to see her getting money for it but its still a human tradity

m8 my wife a member here is in the same boat with this desease so please be careful what you say !!!!

on the other hand we are trying to live day to day and are not receiving the money that she is

so it hurts me to to see her getting money for it but its still a human tradity

Mate , recently lost my grandad who was like my dad and a great person , which is why im so pissed off .

Its a terrible disease, and i feel for you and your wife wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but my point is , should jade be front page news???? the answer is no . Cant believe how fickle the peopl of the uk are . as long as it sells they will sell it and people buy it . Very very sad .

It's like I said I wouldn't wish cancer upon anyone but Jade Goody is doing fook all to promote awareness, prevention or detection... The only thing she is doing is self promotion and for that reason I don't agree with what she is doing...

It's like I said I wouldn't wish cancer upon anyone but Jade Goody is doing fook all to promote awareness, prevention or detection... The only thing she is doing is self promotion and for that reason I don't agree with what she is doing...

i would have to agree

The fact she has max clifford as her new "spokesman" says it all , he knows a good deal when he see's it. he knows the british people better than most and he'll exploit her as much as he can . Its just a shame the British people fall for it . as you say shes done nothing except for milk it , at least she could do with her renewed claim to fame is help others in the same prediciment. Does she?? does she ****?? all we hear about how shes getting married to girls aloud singing her down the aisle >. What a pile of shit .

maybe she's doing it for her kids ? i no if i had the means to give my kids a better life weather its wrong or right.to raise cash for when after av gone so be it. so they can live a better life than she ever had..
Cant stand her 1 bit.And it would be very wrong to say what am thinking about her.
maybe 1 day them two lads will raise money for this terrible disease.
1 thing is for sure them two kids are going to loose there mum ..very sad indeed

Last edited:
I do agree this media attention now is getting beyond a Joke now, surely there are far more important news they could be covering?

I too would like to see Jade or her family donate some of this money to charitys, i undertstand she is trying to make as much money as possible for her kids future but im sure Jeff Braiser (the father of the kids) isnt short of a quid or two.

Jade got famous for her appearance BB and for all her faults and failings she was obviously doing something right to stay in the public eye for so long!! She wasnt my cup of tea but she did raise a laugh with her shortcomings in the brains department. She was a puppet of what TV execs want these days - "interesting quirky characters" and generally someone that makes us all feel superior!!

She did make an arse of herself with the celeb bb crap and she paid a price for it - she was slated everyday for months by the red tops.

As for her situation now I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy - I have watched two people dear to me in the last year suffer like she is now - and its dreadful.

I think she is brave to carry on with the filming- and although some will see it as self promotion she has already done wonders to promote smear testing importance to many young women. I would guess she isnt a multi millionaire - minor celebs dont earn fortunes so you cant blame her for trying to make sure she leaves a legacy for her children. Tv made her what she is and if its her wish then she should be applauded for trying to carry on working while in so much obvious pain!!

At the end of the day shes not a killer or a criminal shes just a young woman with two children who happens to have made the best of herself by getting a lucky break on tv. Dont worry if you dont like her but at least resist the need to pass judgement on the poor thing. What harm has she ever done to you personally???

Jade got famous for her appearance BB and for all her faults and failings she was obviously doing something right to stay in the public eye for so long!! She wasnt my cup of tea but she did raise a laugh with her shortcomings in the brains department. She was a puppet of what TV execs want these days - "interesting quirky characters" and generally someone that makes us all feel superior!!

She did make an arse of herself with the celeb bb crap and she paid a price for it - she was slated everyday for months by the red tops.

As for her situation now I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy - I have watched two people dear to me in the last year suffer like she is now - and its dreadful.

I think she is brave to carry on with the filming- and although some will see it as self promotion she has already done wonders to promote smear testing importance to many young women. I would guess she isnt a multi millionaire - minor celebs dont earn fortunes so you cant blame her for trying to make sure she leaves a legacy for her children. Tv made her what she is and if its her wish then she should be applauded for trying to carry on working while in so much obvious pain!!

At the end of the day shes not a killer or a criminal shes just a young woman with two children who happens to have made the best of herself by getting a lucky break on tv. Dont worry if you dont like her but at least resist the need to pass judgement on the poor thing. What harm has she ever done to you personally???
very well put

Know what your saying mate , and unfortunately its a very sad fact that shit like this sells papers. Forget about people losing jobs left right and centre, forget about 100's of houses being reposessed every day, forget about what a hole the whole country is in at the minute , forget about all the other BETTER people who have done something for their country who have contributed to the masses and ask for no acknowledgement to look at a useless good for nothing plum. Very very sad, just goes to show what the papers think of us .

I didn't mind her actully and feel for what her and her family are going through.

You have to wonder though, does she really wan't her face plastered on the papers or is it just the tabloids doing it so sell papers? I certainly wouldn't want that to happen to me BUT if its money for her kids futures then so be it, very unselfish in my opinion.

some of you lot are making me sick to the stomach

Hope im not one of them mate , just portraying my view on the situation . and that was "SHOULD THIS BE HEADLINE NEWS??" and i feel no way . again feel for her and her family but is this as important as our friends and family dying in a war with no reason ? Dont think so.

Enough is enough i say .

Added comment from countryboy " I (antoria) should be banned "

Sorry you feel like that mate , i have gave my support for her family and have been through the same experience more than once. Just trying to understand what makes her so special ??? should we be reading about her on the front page?? what has she done to help others suffering??? What has she done to better the human race ??? NOTHING. If im a bad person for actually speaking up then ban me . Haven't been out of order one bit.

Last edited:
Never liked the girl, but
THIS THREAD IS DISGRACEFUL

Again , sorry you feel like that mate , never meant to offend, wondered why the hell this story was front page news??? But surely im not the only one asking the same question .

AGAIN , have been through the same thing more than once myself , feel for her and her family but surely this should be a private thing , and not forced upon the uk public who months ago were posting about how disgusting her behaviour was on a national tv programme . ??? dont understand how one minute she is shiot and the next we cant get enough of her with so many other problems ou t their at the minute .

PLease close the thread , if you feel that its that bad .

She is a young woman who is at death's door.
Like her or loathe her. She is somebody's mother and somebody's daughter. As such should have some respect as any mother or daughter who is dying.
Apparently, since the news of her predicament, lots more young women have booked to have smear tests and the like. So she has achieved some good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back