Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this situation very sad, I dont mind the media attention at all for the positive reasons already outlined in this thread. Also how can this be labled as self promotion as she is not going to benefit from this money.
I have laughed at jade in the past due to her incredible lack of intellegence but if you think about it there are 6 year olds with more of a realisation of their environment, Its the closest thing to a child suffering IMO and that is what makes the situation especially sad add her children into the equasion and it is a desperately sorry situation.

The media are using her and she is using them back for as long as she can. If she stops now she will be plagued till her dying day with paparatzi wanting photos of her deteriation and some photographer will benefit from the cash instead of her kids.

This thread is in very poor taste and demonstrates some peoples complete lack of empathy and humanity.

I think you have hit the nail right on the head m8. Great post.

Good post m8, I have to agree you with you on that all of a sudden the blonde bimbo has become famous again. Mind you her trampish looking mum winds me up even more.

Why are you making this personal? I simply asked a question which Jade fans answered. I really don't see what my private donations have anything to do with Jade Goody.

I tell you what though, put yer money where ya mouth is. I bet you £100 (all money to go to cancer research) that I give more than you. You don't have to accept, just asking. Guess work will not do as it is very easy to BS. Receipts will work just great.

I look forward to kicking yo ass.

if you look m8 .you slagged the girl off . so if your so good to charity then fair play . your rich ( the impression you give us) so if this ever happens to you
.your family will be well secure . this girl only wants the same for hers . i give what i can and not that long ago i post a charity on here very close to me asking for support for it ..... www.katesproject.co.uk aswell as a few others but im not wealthy like you m8 .

anyway today the big day for jade .. good luck sweetheart i hope it is a great day for you ..

I tell you what though, put yer money where ya mouth is. I bet you £100 (all money to go to cancer research) that I give more than you. You don't have to accept, just asking. Guess work will not do as it is very easy to BS. Receipts will work just great.

I look forward to kicking yo ass.

why not settle this with a game of spunky biscuit.

I have always liked Jade Goody, she never won big brother but was shrewd enough to make a mint out of it.

I wouldn't wish what she is going through on anyone, and good on her for getting as much money for her kids as possible. Lousy papparatsi will get their pictures anyway so good on her for making them pay.

if you look m8 .you slagged the girl off . so if your so good to charity then fair play . your rich ( the impression you give us) so if this ever happens to you
.your family will be well secure . this girl only wants the same for hers . i give what i can and not that long ago i post a charity on here very close to me asking for support for it ..... www.katesproject.co.uk aswell as a few others but im not wealthy like you m8 .

anyway today the big day for jade .. good luck sweetheart i hope it is a great day for you ..

Should have called my bluff, that move is known as coming over the top in Texas Hold 'em :Laugh: Rich lol?? I'm really some poor 14 year old on his step dads PC hanging out in dogging forums pretending to be a hung guy.

I'm not very generous either, I did once give a tramp the soggy end of my doner kebab. Even then I threw it at him as I knew it would fall to pieces and his staff would eat it up before the ol bastard could get himself up.

i been thinking over the last few days who cares what is happening to jade goody? many other people are diagnosed with cancer yet do they make it to the headlines??? She is a nobody!

i been thinking over the last few days who cares what is happening to jade goody? many other people are diagnosed with cancer yet do they make it to the headlines??? She is a nobody!

Nice 1st post m8. You obviously care if you have been thinking about it for the last few days. Mind you,you are probably of low intelligance and it took you a few days to think up that response.

Maybe its time this thread was closed before anyone else makes an arse of themself.

She was already in the media spotlight before she got cancer so they were bound to spread it all over the media wether she made money on it or not.

Jade did not get famous for having cnacer ffs she got famous for being herself

i have read a few posts on here and imo not many of you have given a thought to her kids
it does not matter how much money is made by her it is the klids that i feel sorry for, their mother is about to die and they will never see her again, anyone who has lost a loved one ( and that will be most of us ) knows how that feels and can only imagine the pain those kids will go though

i have read a few posts on here and imo not many of you have given a thought to her kids
it does not matter how much money is made by her it is the kids that i feel sorry for, their mother is about to die and they will never see her again, anyone who has lost a loved one ( and that will be most of us ) knows how that feels and can only imagine the pain those kids will go though

that's exactly right, I have 2 young children and couldn't even imagine not being able to see them grow up. People need to realise this and be a bit more reserved with what they are saying. as what some one in a previous post said, she would most definitely give up all she had to spend more time with her children.

she is a nobody but one that sells papers. She is milking as much as she can, no different to any other soul trying to get as much dosh as you can for your family. People should respect her for that at least.

The responses on this thread crack me up!!! The people who don't like Jade Goody are slated for their opinions and told they are heartless have no sympathy etc etc... They are also accused of judging Goody and should respect her decisions....

BUT how about showing some respect for our decision to not agree with the way she conducts herself. YES she has cancer and YES I do genuinely feel sorry for her family/friends and even Goody but I don't agree with the way she is using the media... I'm sure I'll be called heartless etc etc but at the end of the day I'm just as entitled to my own opinion as Goody is to milk the media ...

yes your right there, everyone has their own opinion but Im sure most people in her shoes would do the same. Your dying, you want your kids to be as financially secure as possible, your not really skilled in anything that would net you a decent earner and you know the media likes you, so why not use them? Remember, that the media are using her as well. Its only cos she is dying is she currently in the news. Selling papers in their business and they know what their readers like.

I dont really like her, but I have qualms about her using the media like she is doing. I for one, simply change channel when she is on as Im not really interested in her stories.

The responses on this thread crack me up!!! The people who don't like Jade Goody are slated for their opinions and told they are heartless have no sympathy etc etc... They are also accused of judging Goody and should respect her decisions....

BUT how about showing some respect for our decision to not agree with the way she conducts herself. YES she has cancer and YES I do genuinely feel sorry for her family/friends and even Goody but I don't agree with the way she is using the media... I'm sure I'll be called heartless etc etc but at the end of the day I'm just as entitled to my own opinion as Goody is to milk the media ...

But how many times do the media use people to make money for themselves? the money she makes off them compared to what they make off of her will be a drop in the ocean.

It's not the fact she is making money...It's the way she is doing it...It's just another example of shameless self promotion

Yes you are entitled to your opinion but sometimes the opinions are a bit off. But let me ask you, Put you in that position, Would you let the media document your life if it made your kids financially secure? If not could you give me a decent reason as to why you wouldn't take the opportunity? just out of pure curiosity. For me, I would do no matter what, to help my children have a better or more comfortable life.

Well said mate :Clap:

If I were Jade I would be doing exactly what she has done for her kids.

As much as I think Max Clifford is a explotive sleazebag, he has offered her a last chance to make a small fortune for her kids. What parent wouldn't take advantage of the situation?

I don't know why she is marrying that twat though, AFAICS he is marrying his way to her fortune.

If I were Jade I would be doing exactly what she has done for her kids.

As much as I think Max Clifford is a explotive sleazebag, he has offered her a last chance to make a small fortune for her kids. What parent wouldn't take advantage of the situation?

I don't know why she is marrying that twat though, AFAICS he is marrying his way to her fortune.

If she had any sense, which I doubt, she would of written something or made sure the money was for her kids only.

Shameless self promotion, yes, maybe but even the filthy rich do deals with the media to make more money. If some members of the public wasnt interested in her, then the media wouldnt be approaching her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back