Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade wanted the fame, Jade got the fame. Simple as. Each to their own on how she should be playing out her final days, but at least she's leaving this world a 'somebody'!

Jade wanted the fame, Jade got the fame. Simple as. Each to their own on how she should be playing out her final days, but at least she's leaving this world a 'somebody'!

I think this is our problem at the moment: the idea of what constitutes a "somebody".

For me it's the relationships built between family and friends - love given and received: that's what makes me a somebody, not some petty fame.

See this whole Famous for nothing nonsense, its f***ing driving me up the wall. I mean what determines some one who should be and is famous ???? Fucking singers !!!!!! who charge us over the odds for albums and concert tickets or football players on ridiculous amounts of money per week so they can live a life of luxury, and does this qualify them as better people and deserving of our support !!!!!

Jade might not have a talent like singers or football stars but she knows how to make money from the media and other non media ventures she has undertook. Even if by this media attention she can make a few woman go for a smear and they get diagnosed early then she deserves every penny, because I wouldn't like my 2 children to go through life with no mummy to grow old with them.

It sucks what is happening to her, but she really shouldn't be having all of this publicity.

i dont like the women but what is happening to her is bad but she is only at this moment thinking of a better life for her kids so she is human after all

As David said she is looking after her kids , and what mother wouldn't .OK there are others who probably deserve more attention but you can't really blame her for making the most out of a situation that we the public actually created by watching Big Brother

i have to reply i never watch big brother i have more inteligence than that
if i wanted to watch some people in a house or go to bed i could set up a camera in my house

is this cow not dead yet,im sick to death of hearing about her,famous for showing her "kebeb" and calling someone a paki,walk round any town center on a night and you can see that

and she isnt looking out for the kids shes getting as much attention as she can before she goes,looking after the kids would be shunning the limelite and keeping the kids well away
spending her final moments with em-not sprawled in the fucking papers

it wouldnt surprise me is shes made it all up

tbh the quicker she dies and its all forgoten about the better

there are people who have the same type of thing,they just get on with it,take there treatment and cherish ever last moment

not this cow,nooo lets see if i can take coverage away from the economy,wars ect

i have every sympathy for folk who are struck with stuff like this,and the majority take it with dignity ,and im not wishing ill folk dead im just sick to death of seing the nobody everyware

The news came on yesterday, the main item.....

Jade Goody has been allowed home blah blah Jack Tweedy blah blah....next item..

German kid enters school and shoots students....wtf ?

Also saw a clip of her in a helicopter and she said " IF I die I'm going to miss all this " does she know the meaning of the word terminal ? Its like she thinks its all for publicity and shes going to get some miracle cure and everything will be ok.

I cant begin to imagine what shes going through but she cant be that dull and naive...can she ?

is this cow not dead yet,im sick to death of hearing about her

You know, I always suspected you were a prick.

You've just confirmed it.

And you wonder why Admin removed your Moderator status?

Never mind m8 she will be dead in a couple of weeks then thats your problem solved.

Post like yours make my blood boil. I just hope you never have to deal with it.

deal with it? yes i have on several occasions and two deaths since july, one being my gran and a cousin three weeks ago so dont start, and they were both hell lot braver than jade goody, never winged never moaned, just got on with things and you could go down to every hospital in britain and see people who are hell alot braver and going through the exact same situation

my problem solved? nothing would please me more than for her to make a recovery, i just dont agree with her being splashed all over the news everyday! its like shes only person ever to go threw cancer while making a fortune out of it...

Love her or hate her, at the end of the day she's only 27 ! and shes dying. thats shit in anyones book.
But as for the media coverage/circus, at least one thng good as come from this regardless of the money and whos made it, its made other young women realise that they could be at risk of this horrible desease. If thats saved someones life then its been worth the publicity....

is this cow not dead yet,im sick to death of hearing about her

Must agree with witchy2k1 - what a fckn tit you are, Are you that backward??? do your knuckles drag along the floor? I cant believe someone cant spout such nonsense.

I just only hope you don't ever experience such pain, knowing you want grow old to see your kids grow old. But in your mind she does not deserve that right eh??

Jade is the people's princess and there is no denying that, but I have a question for Jade fans, why do you support her when she has racist views?

Jade is the people's princess and there is no denying that, but I have a question for Jade fans, why do you support her when she has racist views?

Someone's trying to be inflammatory ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back