Jade Goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess it just show how fickle we ALL are, cheering them when they're up and kicking them when they're down! :O

goodness gracious me you don't knowing She called Shilpa Shetty, shilpa poppadom

Unless I was dead at that time then there wouldn't be a man on earth that didn't hear that, Christ that was very racist eh? do you honestly think that constituents racism !!!! oh the humanity what's the world coming too !!!! You think if that was a scotsman on the show and some one called him Hamish McHaggis the world would be in a uproar ?? me thinks not, Me thinks, Famous Indian icon (in india of course) so the UK must be seen as condemning such behaviour. Typical of this country dont say anything against minority or your RACIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodness gracious me you don't knowing She called Shilpa Shetty, shilpa poppadom

Don't think that was racist at all. The press just wanted to show her in a different light to sell more papers. Now she's going through all this they are doing it again to sell more papers. The media made her, the media slayed her and now they are torturing her.

I still don't like her.

Dirk Benedict was in the BB house at same time if i remember and he took some stick about his American accent and just being a Yank in general but the gutter press never called that racist...what ever happend to the "superstar" shilpa anyway.
never liked Jade but i feel sorry for her and don't blame her for a second for making has much cash for her kids.
besides if you don't like see her on tv so much, use the tv remote

Last edited:
wot jade said had racist undertones but I put it down more to ignorance than anything else. I reckon its max clifford doing everything as she is thick as pigshit.

I didn't think Jade Goody was racist.
I thought at the time it happened that she was a bully.
She did the same to Ken Russel and forced him to leave the show, I suppose that makes her ageist as well does it?

People violentj was complaining about the attention she was getting it went beyond a joke no doubt Jade was not the only one in the Country suffering from cancer but no she was the only one making money from her illness!

Before anyone has a go at me i know what it is like when someone has cancer my very family member had it infact 2 people in my family one was under 20 and the other under 50 just because we ain't rich or because we don't have celeberity status doesn't mean we aren't hurt on this occasion Jade took the piss. I feel for he kids and family i know full well what they are going through but she but she squeezed every penny she could!

She did it for her kids blah blah blah yeah what about many others with cancer who have kids?
Her kids could have survived with the money she had prior to her cancer she had a couple of houses and reasonable amount of money alot more then any of us but obviously that wasn't enough she got greedy and used the public sympathy in her favour.

May she rest in peace but some of the things she did i don't agree with!

is this cow not dead yet,im sick to death of hearing about her,famous for showing her "kebeb" and calling someone a paki,walk round any town center on a night and you can see that

and she isnt looking out for the kids shes getting as much attention as she can before she goes,looking after the kids would be shunning the limelite and keeping the kids well away
spending her final moments with em-not sprawled in the fucking papers

it wouldnt surprise me is shes made it all up

tbh the quicker she dies and its all forgoten about the better

there are people who have the same type of thing,they just get on with it,take there treatment and cherish ever last moment

not this cow,nooo lets see if i can take coverage away from the economy,wars ect

i have every sympathy for folk who are struck with stuff like this,and the majority take it with dignity ,and im not wishing ill folk dead im just sick to death of seing the nobody everyware

People violentj was complaining about the attention she was getting it went beyond a joke no doubt Jade was not the only one in the Country suffering from cancer but no she was the only one making money from her illness!

Before anyone has a go at me i know what it is like when someone has cancer my very family member had it infact 2 people in my family one was under 20 and the other under 50 just because we ain't rich or because we don't have celeberity status doesn't mean we aren't hurt on this occasion Jade took the piss. I feel for he kids and family i know full well what they are going through but she but she squeezed every penny she could!

She did it for her kids blah blah blah yeah what about many others with cancer who have kids?
Her kids could have survived with the money she had prior to her cancer she had a couple of houses and reasonable amount of money alot more then any of us but obviously that wasn't enough she got greedy and used the public sympathy in her favour.

May she rest in peace but some of the things she did i don't agree with!

The woman is dead man leave it be now eh?

Time for thread closure me thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back