H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

Although there are many areas for cable in the UK I think they can be narrowed to 3 groups NTL, TW, and C&W could it be that the 3 areas tested are all in 1 group?

I did think of that being the case but I know for sure that the PID values are the same in two of those areas so would hazard a guess they are the same in all, just read confirmation as well from someone else where it didn't work first off (was giving blank screen) but fresh flash and only scan in DVB-C, run the plugin and sure enough it's working!

That said I can see that it's now been added into AutoBouquetsMaker (I'm sure getting all those values is all their own work of course ;)) but regardless of where that information has come from this is probably the way to go now, it makes sense to do it within something like ABM rather than run a script afterwards.

Update VMUK · oe-alliance/AutoBouquetsMaker@2011548 · GitHub

I think you have to run an update in AutoBouquetsMaker itself to get this update. From what I read it's working for some but not others still much the same as we've already found in the patch plugin but as mentioned previously this may well be as I've found and fresh installs work just fine. So perhaps work in progress but at least it's moved on a lot more in just a few hours and we've all got something to look at to tweak and enhance now if we like.

I got sound back on some channels other are Dark like Nick HD and Sky Comedy HD

I have updated the script in ABM, scanned then ran the plugin but all the HD channels are blank

I updated the config file in ADM and run it just now and the sound (AC3) is back on most channels.

I have Zgemma H7C (sat and cable) setup.

I run iPab but I cant see were in the abm were to upgrade the script unlike Vix.

What image you on ? Vix or ipab ?

I run iPab but I cant see were in the abm were to upgrade the script unlike Vix.

What image you on ? Vix or ipab ?

Im on OpenATV 6.1 - see pic regarding upgrading script (I downloaded it but it was the same for me)

Attachments

• update confige files.jpg
    update confige files.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 33
so to clarify this, the latest ABM 2.8 with updates config files will resolved the issue.

I have updated the script in ABM, scanned then ran the plugin but all the HD channels are blank

did you clear all channels, then updates config file and then did a new scan

i tried to update the config files on ABM blackhole image but i get error message "incompatible versions : 2.4 >2.8 " ?

Have changed my version of Oscam from Oscam-pcsc-latest to Oscam-latest and a lot of my channels that were dark are now clearing. This after updating ABM and running it

Have changed my version of Oscam from Oscam-pcsc-latest to Oscam-latest and a lot of my channels that were dark are now clearing. This after updating ABM and running it

which version of oscam is this ?

Back