H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

can you not post the plugin here

I'll give it a go mate

The trouble is with that that while I'm fairly happy it works without a bit of testing from some others I don't want anyone to run it and say they've lost everything, though to be fair even if that happened (which is possible with altering things like this in terms of a working channel list) a simple new scan with AutoBouquetsMaker should sort things out again to at least get back where you where.... OK give me 2 mins and I will post it in here, only tested so far with dedicated DVB-C receivers, i.e. not with receivers that have channel lists with a combination of satellite and cable, just keep this in mind if that's your setup then it potentially could have adverse effects.

that's my set up but ill give it a go regardless

Yeah just looking at this and can't see where I might activate private messages (assuming they are deactivated at the moment), could someone point me in the right direction?

They are called conversations now...

I just checked your usergroup permissions and nothing unusual...

Cheers
Mick

OK here it is, I will make a proper post in the Downloads section later if it's decided it's worth doing, tested by me and one other in two different areas as working with DVB-C only setup - How it's done it's possible for me to make updates without the user doing anything (I update the file on the server which is downloaded each time before being ran) so give it a try, if it all works great, if it doesn't then let me know what doesn't and we can look into it together.... As I say just meant as a temp. solution for now, so it's a little crude but does appear to work!

Make a fresh scan with AutoBouquetsMaker so you have a 'clean' channel list (in case you've already tried manual modifications etc.) then just run the plugin and it will do the rest resulting in a GUI restart (takes seconds actually) then hopefully when it boots back up it will now have required audio options. I have included all pids that were available at the time where possible, mpegvideo, mpegaudio, teletext (subtitles), AC3 etc.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ac3dvbc_0.1_all.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
so install
reboot and thats it ?

is it a rar file I cant open it

its a .ipk file..tried it on my duo2 all channels gone dark, apart from freeview....

OK doing a scan now
although I dont use autobouquets

im getting unknown format or damaged when I download the file, it downloads as a rar

is it a rar file I cant open it

It's an .ipk inside a .rar file, had to put it in that as don't think straight .ipk files can be attached. Here is the same thing attached but in a .zip file.
You'll need to extract and load on the receiver as the .ipk of course.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-ac3dvbc_0.1_all.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 15
installed but what is it? is it a script?

Ultimately yes it's a script that will run to patch the entries in lamedb to add the correct PID information. When the ipk has been installed you'll find the plugin listed in your Plugin Browser, just click on it and that will automatically run the script which will do the rest, the final thing will be a GUI restart and then fingers crossed and if all went well the affected channels will be patched and working now in terms of audio selection options.

Thank you for sharing your efforts mate but never worked for me either
Still got narrator and when going into audio no settings to change

zgemma h5.2tc PLi 4.0 (my own bouquets)

sorry dont work here on my duo2, with BH image..had to reset to factory reset and reload my personal backup..back to where i was.....appreciate the effort though thanks..

not working here either good effort mate,

it will be location depended tho mate. thanks for trying tho. if your building on it, the auto restart doesnt work

Back