H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

I think Im wrong as I cant get sound back on Channel 4HD
Back too it :(

The picture lincsat posted actually shows PCR highlighted doesn't it ? But it knoowing what to change it too for each channel lol

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 54
The picture lincsat posted actually shows PCR highlighted doesn't it ? But it knoowing what to change it too for each channel lol

Again when checking through my services the PCR appears to be the same as the Video PID.

Ive been trying to fix eurosport 1&2.
Ive tried all values for the Audio PID but no luck.
Im using DBE to, when i use Echannelizer i get a tune failed on every channel when i write it back to the box

You can read the Video PID from the Information - service, (Video is usually 109, 209, 309, 409 on the HD channels), The AC3 audio is usually x31, with the x being the 1st figure of the Video PID.

I'm giving up for the night lol let me know if you suss it by morning lol :)

anyone else have this issue on the HD movie channels, audio narration is on and pressing the audio button you cant select the audio stream without NAR on

Attachments

• IMG-20171110-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20171110-WA0003.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 56
Seen this on virgin site
Unwanted Audio Description
2 hours ago

I am suddenly getting unwanted Audio Description on my Tivo Box in the lounge, on nearly all channels even though it is not switched on and I cannot turn it off. I am not having the problem on my V6 Box which is in another room. Is there a fault with something?

Audio description
3 hours ago

Unwanted audio description on ITV HD, other channels seem fine...

Any ideas????Click to expand...Audio description won’t turn off
3 hours ago

Audio description has turned itself on by itself on ITV1 HD and won’t turn off. I have been in to settings and language and changed this from English audio description to just English, restarted the TiVo 6 box but audio description is still on. I have been in to info and the AD icon and this also says the audio description is off. Is anyone else having this issue or have any other suggestions to fix this, it’s really annoying​
Re: Audio description won’t turn off
2 hours ago

Just started watching Eastenders I recorded and AD is on there too. Driving me nuts!

This happened a while ago too, but they sorted it then. I hope they sort this quickly

Its a VM problem if you look at there twitter feed there are plenty of official Tivo and V6 box owners with the exact same problem, should be sorted soon enough

Reading other forums regarding this, it looks like Virgin did similar thing back in April as it also affected some users of official boxes too.

A friend of my has just rang me to say his Zgemma h2h is not having this problem. He's not an idiot (he used to be Eric Claptons lighting engineer) so I trust him. I asked him to go to one of the channels that has the narrative on and I compared it to mine and it definitely wasn't on his. He's running openatv 6.1 the same as me.
I've asked him to keep a check on it today and let me know if it changes.

A friend of my has just rang me to say his Zgemma h2h is not having this problem. He's not an idiot (he used to be Eric Claptons lighting engineer) so I trust him. I asked him to go to one of the channels that has the narrative on and I compared it to mine and it definitely wasn't on his. He's running openatv 6.1 the same as me.
I've asked him to keep a check on it today and let me know if it changes.
Is he on the same netID?

I've tried editing some the channels and although some work in that the AC3 track comes back eventually I end up with tune failed on all cable channels. So I started by changing just a single channel, Premiere HD and just changing that to 309,309.331 cause all channels to then shoow tune failed.

BBC one Scotland has PID 909, what will the audio be then? Screenshot of info

Also my C4 is blank with no PID info at all

Attachments

• 1_0_19_28A9_68_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_19_28A9_68_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 30
I've created a 'PID Patch Plugin' for E2 receivers suffering from this at the moment, it's not intended to be a long term solution but simply a 'patch' to keep things working in the mean time as there seems to be some debate on who's problem it really is at the moment.... Anyway I have created a plugin, I've gone through some debugging with someone to fix any issues we came across and will happily release on here for others BUT I could really do with one or two more users from different areas to test it with me first if possible before I post it on here for all just in case it causes any issues, once I'm happy it's been tested by a few in private I will post it up on here for everyone to try.

Could a few of you who are interested in trying get in touch with me via private message so we can exchange Skype details and give this a try? Probably best to say only those that are comfortable with being able to reflash firmware etc. should there be a need are best to get in touch for now, hopefully though if we can get a bit of interest tonight in this then I can post for all later this evening. :)

I've created a 'PID Patch Plugin' for E2 receivers suffering from this at the moment, it's not intended to be a long term solution but simply a 'patch' to keep things working in the mean time as there seems to be some debate on who's problem it really is at the moment.... Anyway I have created a plugin, I've gone through some debugging with someone to fix any issues we came across and will happily release on here for others BUT I could really do with one or two more users from different areas to test it with me first if possible before I post it on here for all just in case it causes any issues, once I'm happy it's been tested by a few in private I will post it up on here for everyone to try.

Could a few of you who are interested in trying get in touch with me via private message so we can exchange Skype details and give this a try? Probably best to say only those that are comfortable with being able to reflash firmware etc. should there be a need are best to get in touch for now, hopefully though if we can get a bit of interest tonight in this then I can post for all later this evening. :)
cant pm u tho mate

Yeah just looking at this and can't see where I might activate private messages (assuming they are deactivated at the moment), could someone point me in the right direction?

Back