H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

I've worked out the conversation thing now on here :)
Get in touch please with some Skype details if possible so we can get in touch and have a look what might not be working.

Are all those it's not working for just DVB-C setups only?

BlackHole yep to be honest I would guess they probably do things a little different anyway so good chance that wouldn't work on that, anything OE-Alliance based though in theory should be OK.

it will be location depended tho mate. thanks for trying tho. if your building on it, the auto restart doesnt work

So far I know of three different areas and all appear to be using the same PID information for each channel, so yep it's possible some areas are not the same but from the three I have had access to they have been the same. The GUI restart works here but could be down to different versions of OpenWebIf if it doesn't for some, would doubt it but possible. A manual GUI restart would do the same though just for testing.

Reactions: Rat
I turned tuner d off (sat) and tried it on my xtrend but all is black screens on hd sd is fine with no ad

OK when I say it needs to be DVB-C (or at least this is all that's been tested by me) I am talking about the bouquets and lamedb file, If you want to test with a fresh flash of receiver then just ABM scan for DVB-C only and then run plugin you'll probably get different results.

Should something show in plugin menu @Lavaman ? as I did get an error when I opened plugins saying it wouldent show or something

Should something show in plugin menu @Lavaman ? as I did get an error when I opened plugins saying it wouldent show or something

Yep definitely it should show as AC3 PID Patcher in the plugins browser on the receiver

Reactions: Rat
The ipk uses sed command to try to replace data. In theory that would work but would need confirmation that it is area dependent.

To test this, we would need test data. We would have to agree on a specific channel and then would need to see the confirmed fix of "before" and "after" of the relevant entry within lamedb. This would highlight the changes and then obviously these changes would have to be replicated in different areas.

If there is indeed different values for different areas then this would be nightmare in the current form.

Just tested with Channel 4 HD and it's working for me including 2 audio options and teletext/subtitles so doesn't look like a typo on that would, could be a different area thing is everything else is working, if not then probably one I am best to look at with you directly see if we can work out what's going on.

net id 00002 Glasgow run the plugin and hd goes black sd still on

The ipk uses sed to try to replace data. In theory that would work but would need confirmation that it is area dependent.

To test this, we would need test data. We would have to agree on a specific channel and then would need to see the confirmed fix of "before" and "after" of the relevant entry within lamedb. This would highlight the changes and then obviously these changes would have to be replicated in different areas.

If there is indeed different values for different areas then this would be nightmare in the current form.

Well yes agreed if it was, but I have tried three different areas which have all been the same, so even if some where area specific I don't think it'd be such a big job, but yes not ideal. My idea really is that this could be used as a starting point (temp. solution) but that if it was found to work reasonably well we could look to including it in something like AutoBouquetsMaker.... It's a crude method right now but one that works (for me at least) but yep to be used a starting point for something else is the real idea behind this.

can you tweak it to include my area too if you can

It's not area specific in how it works in terms of the plugin/script but it's being assumed by me that all areas are the same in terms of PID values for all the channels affected, I base this on trying and working in three totally different areas but yep entirly possible it's NOT the same everywhere so I am willing to look at it with those that don't seem to be able to get it working so we can try and get to the bottom of it, send me your Skype contact via private message and we'll see what we can do.

net id 00002 Glasgow run the plugin and hd goes black sd still on

So does sound like it's worked as such but most likely your area is different, which I would guess means others to. I must have been very lucky in the three I had access to I guess all being the same, but still get in touch let's see if we can do something.

Iv not got Skype not something iv ever used that's after running plugin

Attachments

• 1510524512120824712018.jpg
    1510524512120824712018.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 30
  • 15105246652491646826790.jpg
    15105246652491646826790.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
Second pic is before I ran it

It could be area specific for obvious known regional channels (ie Channel 4, ITV, BBC, etc) as these would be expected to have different channels depending on area. So maybe if you concentrated on non-regional channels first so the sports and movie channels?

To confirm it's not area dependent (at least for the non regional channels as such), we could agree on concentrating on say Sky Premier HD.

If few different users could post the relevant bit from lamedb file of "before" and "after" the changes were made for Sky Premier HD. Don't forget to mention the area.

I've spent the last hour or more on dexyweescot's receiver (thank you for allowing) and while it's still not working as it does for me there has been a lot learnt. This is yet another area though where the PIDs seem the same, I think other than perhaps some more regional channels we are going to find this is the same all over, 4 areas now and the same can't just be coincidence.

But what I've also learnt is of all these I have tried that haven't worked first time or in some cases at all with the patch is they all have some kind of other service on, be it IPTV or other satellites etc. - The one I know of like this where they fresh reflashed then worked, the others I've not had the chance to try that so not exactly conclusive but I am starting to lean towards this be the area to look more at.

The other thing learnt, the GUI reload doesn't work with the latest style OpenWebif which is fair enough, I can work around that one doing it another way.

I've spent hours on this one this weekend so for now I am going to sleep on it all and will perhaps have a go at something more this coming week (assuming it's not fixed in the mean time!), at least I've got a few ideas now and gained some good information to go on, and I still think chances are a fresh flash with nothing more service wise on there of any kind will probably work anyway but I will be testing this theory over this next week and see what happens. :)

Back