H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

A big thanks to hackmax for sharing the above and the work and effort put in here, just created a test build for a couple of receivers I have here and now tested and working great, thank you.

will your next release of ViX4 have the fix incoporated

I see ABM is now on 2.9 ?

Looks like they have rolled back the changes that they tried to implement to workaround the audio issues, so back to waiting for a Vix/OpenATV new image now.

For ViX4E2PROJECT there will be a new release Sunday all being well to incorporate recent updates including this but I have made updates available online this morning which you can run to incorporate this today,

FOR VIX4E2PROJECT TO MAKE AN ONLINE UPDATE: BLUE BUTTON > SOFTWARE MANAGER > SOFTWARE UPDATE > OK and follow the steps show on screen.

Again thanks to Hackmax for this, seems his work has somewhat been hijacked again by some of the usual culprits without giving credit.

Sorry not by me but if you wait until tomorrow I would imagine it'll be incorporated in standard OpenATV nightly builds, I don't know for sure but I would guess it arrived just to late to get into today's builds.

Not my work, just copying from elsewhere, but there does seem to be a fix.

You can fix this by altering the lamedb with an editor like e-channelizer. You need to manually set the AC3 Audio PID and the Video PID then disable the automatic updating. On Sky News HD for example, Video PID is 309 and AC3 Audio PID is 331.

Looks like VM have altered the stream information so the Enigma boxes can't read it properly

More info:

Basically VM have removed the AC3 track information from the usual data stream so the Enigma2 boxes don't know that there is an AC3 stream available. You need to edit your settings with e-chanelizer or similar and manually set the PID's. If the Video PID is 109, then the AC3 PID is 131, if the Video PID is 309, then the AC3 is 331, etc etc. When you change then you set the 1st 3 flags to keep the settings and send back to your box.

Also disable the daily ABM scans as they overwrite the settings despite the flags

PLease can someone advise the following
I am using DM800SE -
where is the lamedb file to edit ( can i use dreambox editor)
also where can i download and install the latest ABM 2.8?
what the best image to use on DM800SE using a DVB-C tuner?

Not my work, just copying from elsewhere, but there does seem to be a fix.

You can fix this by altering the lamedb with an editor like e-channelizer. You need to manually set the AC3 Audio PID and the Video PID then disable the automatic updating. On Sky News HD for example, Video PID is 309 and AC3 Audio PID is 331.

Looks like VM have altered the stream information so the Enigma boxes can't read it properly

More info:

Basically VM have removed the AC3 track information from the usual data stream so the Enigma2 boxes don't know that there is an AC3 stream available. You need to edit your settings with e-chanelizer or similar and manually set the PID's. If the Video PID is 109, then the AC3 PID is 131, if the Video PID is 309, then the AC3 is 331, etc etc. When you change then you set the 1st 3 flags to keep the settings and send back to your box.

Also disable the daily ABM scans as they overwrite the settings despite the flags
is there any instruction on this.?

The Nova Combo image is H2H compatible, as I use it

obviously rename the folder structure to usb to zgemma/h3 and drop the file in there

where do we get that from and does that have the latest fix

on the h2h openatv 6.1 ,i did the software updates over one hundred of them ,them deleted bouquets rescanned and all working fine.

If youve time

FTP In to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

Transfer the ABM folder to your desktop and upload it here mate.

Just done a PLi 4.0 software update and no change as yet

I've done the same as flipflop63 with my H5.2TC, Openatv 6.1. Got sound back but only works on oscam. The previously affected channels are glitching at length though with their SD counterparts being rock solid stable.
There were 161 updates in total

Hi just done what Fiipflop63 suggested worked for me only thing I have still got is 4 channels no sound and 2 channels with someone talking over the programme is there a fix for both problems thanks

Patch and replacement file attached.

Depending on how your images build system works you can use one or the other.

This works by changing the ac3 descriptor to disable the 'bits' if the extra bytes they correspond to are not present - preventing the overflow from occurring.

Hi mate,

Thanks for your hard work, I believe your work has been submitted to the core of E2 system, however doesn't have you as the author, seems very unfair, maybe you like take it up with whoever is concerned.

[libdvbsi++] AC3 malformed descriptor patch. · oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core@6303dbe · GitHub

Your detailed work and fix is appreciated mate.

Thanks

Downloaded latest atv 6.1 downloaded ABM from plugins and all working good.

Great work @hackmax your a legend I have a feeling your skills will be needed again in near future

Can anyone confirm that this pitch is working in MGCAMD and the HD is clearing ?

Thanks

Also with the pitch do we have to update the software .. Can no one make a script to inject this to the e2 build that are already on the boxes and reboot ?

Back