H2H Movie channels audio stream NAR on

Does anybody else see the irony of this? In the old days they would do counter measure on funcards etc (new keyrolls) which would be fixed within days .... then they break viewing by cocking up an audio related setting and it's down for much longer...

;)

Does anybody else see the irony of this? In the old days they would do counter measure on funcards etc (new keyrolls) which would be fixed within days .... then they break viewing by cocking up an audio related setting and it's down for much longer...

;)

In the old days there would be a new code to enter withing an hour or 2 of a keyroll LOL

Ive run the patcher on one of my receivers but now all the hd channels have gone black.
I'm using oscam as well
Anybody else with this issue

I'm just lost, I wish this fix was a matter of clinking a apk or exe file all this adding code does my head in
We've had it too easy for too long Napster. I miss the days when we used a fair bit of equipment and acquired knowledge in our quest to mod a box or modem. In fact I still have most of it, lol. Equipment that is, not knowledge.
The thrill of removing a card from a Sammy 2110, unlocking it and the bk not starting with 6D 56 :eek:

Im effected to i have a dreambox 800se and I've updated the channels with ABM i can only install an older version of oscam but im getting black screen on the HD channels only, because of have dream elite 4.1 oe2.0 image i cant install the new oscam because the box freezes when i run the latest oscam, anyone know if there is a better oscam that will run on that image

I tried openatv last night on duo2 and lost sound on the channel even with latest ABM config file

Tried OpenATV today with no luck either

I have tired, This script worked for mate mates box running mgcamd ..

But i just got errors on my my box running openatv 6.1

Copy to root

sh fix.sh

Attachments

• fix.sh.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
Back