Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta V0.3 Feedback Thread

there is no server...how did you get a menu saying that? i cant find it

I think I went into option 6 digitalworldz options. Then Emu then update online or something to that effect. Not to worry I just ftp'd evocamd to the emu folder.

I also copied the file for the lipsync fix too but this has not resolved lipsync isssue. after 30 minutes the sound and voice is out of sync. Its that bad I will have change to back to another image.

Its also not the cam that is causing the lipsync as its happening on all channels even FTA. in pure nthell.

I will however test the next release for you guys as I am a fan of the neutrino images.
siv ;-)

got box running now with this image and must say I like what I see. novice to dreams but makes it easier with this image. Just a wee hiccup at start with me saying yes to flash erase but was pointed in the right direction (cheers munchkin). Cant wait for final release. Also no lip sync problems so far. FTPd the zapit just in case.

Any predictions for when the final release of this is out?

we are aiming for a March release
we have had some positive response for our testers

Love this Image,as previous posts have said lip sync problem after 30 mins or so but otherwise excellent. Looking forward to updated version.
Thanks a lot for all of your hard work very much appreciated.
Regards :Andy

Back