A couple of scripts
Yardley added to setmylocations
Some minor tweaking

Still looking at
component video
dhcp
Configurable keys
And other things

Please we need your feedback thank you for all the testing on previous betas :)

Digitalworldz Dream Neutrino Beta V0.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks team for this will get back to yous with some feedback but i do love this image even the beta versions i cant wait till its complete.
cheers johny48

Hi
just installed and tried the onlline update but the network seems to be inactive via DHCP but its ok if i put in ip to ftp is the update server working or is it just a future option.
update added 2 camds evo and mg working on both (made backup image reflashing to an other box) scan working for my area 6952
cheers johny48

sorry just read the write up about DHCP

Last edited:
Another worthy update great cam menu & everything else like scanning etc is working fine just like the previous beta's top work again 2 all involved in making this happen 4 us db users ;)

If you do manage to get the dm500 to output component, does this mean that we can watch ITV HD, and BBC HD, etc????
Because component (Ypbpr / Y/PB/PR / YPRPB / PRPBY / PBPRY / Y/Pb/Pr), is capable of outputting 1080p :)

im just wondering would this solve the problem enigma based images have with the "box office live events" ?.reason i ask , with a dbox2 + neutrino image you just scan and it appears (somewhat like a eurovox and plenty others) but a dm500c you have to manually add the channel and then there's no garenetee you'll get it.someone did mention its the enigma based images.it might be bullocks just seeing if someone know's .

im just wondering would this solve the problem enigma based images have with the "box office live events" ?.reason i ask , with a dbox2 + neutrino image you just scan and it appears (somewhat like a eurovox and plenty others) but a dm500c you have to manually add the channel and then there's no garenetee you'll get it.someone did mention its the enigma based images.it might be bullocks just seeing if someone know's .

yes it does, I scanned with it and it picked up everything you can think of
just copy over your services and your bouquets if your that worried

If you do manage to get the dm500 to output component, does this mean that we can watch ITV HD, and BBC HD, etc????
Because component (Ypbpr / Y/PB/PR / YPRPB / PRPBY / PBPRY / Y/Pb/Pr), is capable of outputting 1080p :)

no i dont think it will hardware not powerfull enough, but does improve sd picture quite alot though n inteface more shaper.. thanks

is password dreambox or dbox2 ? cant seem to ftp to it.

sorted thanks for that,. whats the script with downlaoding cams from the digitalworldz set up from the box ?.does it work ,, , i've flashed the image and got FTA + i've added new keys so im wondering whats the next step.any help would be appreciated/

youve added the keys, and now, activate the emu, did you put an emu on there? if you did just go into your emu menu and activate it, and thats it, your done

sorry m8 i've not ,,,:( and you know my next question ...................saying that though , how do you log on to the digitalworldz server to download and install emu's ? ive tried but it times out.

Last edited:
please guys this is a feedback thread please keep "how to" questions to the main forum threads or search as these questions have been answered before

:)

just tried to upload the new image the box froze i pulled the plug an now the box powers on but nothing comes on the screen.

anything i can do to reload the image?

it's not letting me ftp back in.

thanks

Back