DigitalWorldz Dream 800SE V1 Image

Is there a bug in dm800se sim2 images with parental control trying to lock set up menu so wee one cant mess about with it but dont seem to work is there some thing im doing wrong also are we able to do software updates in main menu using DW image

Software updates, no m8

Not sure about lock feature as I'm not using the DW image

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Actually just checked the DBUK image I'm using and it doesn't work here either??

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Is there a bug in dm800se sim2 images with parental control trying to lock set up menu so wee one cant mess about with it but dont seem to work is there some thing im doing wrong also are we able to do software updates in main menu using DW image

The software updates will go to the files that made the image so there is nothing to update but they are safe to do.

The parental control maybe a pli thing as dbuk and the dw images are based on openpli 2.1 head.

The software updates will go to the files that made the image so there is nothing to update but they are safe to do.

The parental control maybe a pli thing as dbuk and the dw images are based on openpli 2.1 head.

I thought it was unsafe to do software updates on a clone???

Yes with images that have been hacked with ssl drivers etc.
The digitalworldz image has everything compiled in so the updates have everything for the clone, Will throw a wobbly if it's put on an original box.

FINALLY got round to trying this today, its a good solid image, all my plugins / settings installed and no green screens in sight :)

saying that, i attempted to take a backup via ts panel, box crashed, green screened and now i cant get it to boot lol. its stuck at the *stop* message on the screen. last time i use ts panel for backups lol

saying that, i attempted to take a backup via ts panel, box crashed, green screened and now i cant get it to boot lol. its stuck at the *stop* message on the screen. last time i use ts panel for backups lol

I get that with every image using TS Backup,its fecking crap,at least on my box lol

Having said that when you do get it flashed again it will have a working backup on your usb/harddrive,without ssl though,

Best sticking to gpxflashbackup thingy me jig's lol although that wont backup an ssl newer then 82 but at least it doesn't fcuk up when making the backup :)

I get that with every image using TS Backup,its fecking crap,at least on my box lol

Having said that when you do get it flashed again it will have a working backup on your usb/harddrive,without ssl though,

Best sticking to gpxflashbackup thingy me jig's lol although that wont backup an ssl newer then 82 but at least it doesn't fcuk up when making the backup :)

glad im not the only one then :)

I've gone running back to gpx begging for forgiveness lol. you say it'll only go upto ssl82 but if i flashed a backup i made with it and then flashed the bootloader would that still work?

glad im not the only one then :)

I've gone running back to gpx begging for forgiveness lol. you say it'll only go upto ssl82 but if i flashed a backup i made with it and then flashed the bootloader would that still work?

Yes mate thats what I do :)

Hi im really struggling to get mgcamd 1.35a working on this image
every other image its been a simple case of downloading the pluging but its not on the list of plugins only 1.30 is there
ive tried the one on the TS panel but it doesnt work i dont know where to put my newcamd.list
i normally put it in /var/keys but i dont know where to put it for the emulater on the ts panel
please help

Hi im really struggling to get mgcamd 1.35a working on this image
every other image its been a simple case of downloading the pluging but its not on the list of plugins only 1.30 is there
ive tried the one on the TS panel but it doesnt work i dont know where to put my newcamd.list
i normally put it in /var/keys but i dont know where to put it for the emulater on the ts panel
please help

hi mate im new to box and trying this image as well
i managed to download mgcam 1.38 from ts panel i am not near the box at the moment but from memory use addons and you get a list of diff sights come up just check the lionk to see what you can download if its not there just exit and try another link till you find the appropriate cam you want to download
and thanks to whizz who posted to me on enigma 2 images you will find under usr/keys not var/keys
i also downloaded good old tux commander so you can check your folders and files and edit guess im wierd but i prefer editing with the remote instead of hooking up the pc and dcc all the time
hope it helps

Hi,

has anyone one got Oscam & CCcam working on this image, when I try to install it from the cams panel, it throws up an error.

Thanks

I like to make my own multi-sat channel list. Over the past couple of days I have been looking for an option to turn off the 'new channel' search which is restoring channels deleted by dreamboxEdit. When I setup my DM500S there was an option to stop this background search but I cannot find it here.

At post #46 abu-baniaz asked a question which appeared relevant to my question but being new I could not understand the answer given at #48! I found that I did not know how to find what Plugins are actually installed.

Hope that you can help.

menu
setup
system
customise
Disable background scanning (change to yes)

Hi

ANy clue as to how to make the channel numbers appear in the infobar, at the moment all it shows is ---
I am using the pli-hd skin btw

Thanks.

Back