Chelsea Thread

Well done Chelsea. Best team always wins the League.
HH.

axgo3q.jpg

does not look as good as

Gerrard for all his flaws got it bang on yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"I'm not going to get drawn into wishing the Chelsea fans well, it was nice of them to turn up for once today," Gerrard told Sky Sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm not going to get drawn into wishing the Chelsea fans well, it was nice of them to turn up for once today," Gerrard told Sky Sports.

Chelsea had nothing to prove on Sunday Mr @gasman all they had to do was just turn up. Great game by the way Gentlemen the second half was brilliant end to end stuff. On the other hand the little shove on the Crystal palace goalkeeper made it look like a lovely goal for Fellaini. But keep that little secret to us we don't want anyone else knowing do we?. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@miggy, gone from being a red to a light blue to an even bluer fan now lol.
Glory hunter.

On the contrary young manic you must admit Chelsea have been winning matches all season and are worthy champions. You cannot dispute that. As for supporting red or dark blue?. No m8 It's pale blue for me. :)

They've been drawing them for the last 6 weeks young migg.
Doesn't mean you have to start supporting them though, that's just not how it works.

They've been drawing them for the last 6 weeks young migg.
Doesn't mean you have to start supporting them though, that's just not how it works.

I don't support the feckers just giving them credit where credit is due young man. ;).Ooo that reminds gasman I must pay a visit to @HappyH.Your lot better win this weekend it's costing me money. I sadly have to admit that I am backing you red feckers this weekend so pull your your finger out.

Bitter little girl.
And how many titles has Stevie Starfish won in his 'illustrious' career...

Qa3T1sy.gif

Take it as it was meant mate, he was getting hammered all game and gave a little bit back, I don't like the bloke but credit where it's due, he gave as good as he got there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They pissed the league they are not bothered.

That is a very poor attitude Mr manic, fight until the end and prove you are the champions that is what I say, after all the fans are paying good money for this shite until the fat lady sings my good man.

Back