Chelsea Thread

Not so sure about Oscar, he is definitely out of favour with Jose, I suppose it will be about how much Oscar kicks off over sitting on the bench

For what it's worth, Oscar's agent has said there is no way he is joining Juventus this summer and so any talk of a swap deal can be put to bed.

Also we've signed another promising Brazilian Under-20 international called Robert Kenedy.
He probably doesn't currently qualify for a work permit so will have to be loaned out to a European team for a season.

Least you've a manager who's reputable for bringing through promising young players, you know, now that your spending is in line with the clubs actual size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Least you've a manager who's reputable for bringing through promising young players, you know, now that your spending is in line with the clubs actual size.

ggoH7CD.jpg

Remind me again about ''doing it the United way''......

How quickly the worm turns eh! Just a year or so ago and you could spend well above your size, and City have got rid of over 1bn to assemble the squad we see today.

squad prices.jpg

Official then Petr is Cech-ing out.
Medical has been leaked
487990cadd58c3303d4b8235c8ac4d8e.jpg

And a double blow for St Helens and Chelsea glory hunter fangface is that Masoe is set to leave at the end if this super league season.
Ah well.

Last edited:
Good to see you are following rugby league gasman...post in this thread https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/sport-general-149/417179-superleague-2015-thread-13.html

me, rawsy, alonso and others can have some idea of who you follow and some feedback on the games.

Well being a Northerner born in Trafford and raised in the Wire my choice was simple.
Sadly both my clubs were, shall we say, stuttering a bit when I started my journey, I've been rather lucky on the football side since the 80's ended and had a decent run from the rugby in recent seasons.

Born and raised in St Helens Chelsea fan....pmsl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't just switch teams because you've moved dear, that's not how it works. Otherwise you would be a London Broncos fan right ?

You don't just switch teams because you've moved dear, that's not how it works. Otherwise you would be a London Broncos fan right ?

:err:
I live a mile from Langtree.

Explains a lot, it's something in the water.

Well it's all you can afford.

Will be interesting to see what Mourhino can bring out of him, if anyone can get him firing on all cylinders it will be Mourhino, could be one of the best moves of the season ...... or one of the worst

He's had both his cruciate ligaments replaced and he looks like he's no idea where his feet are. Huge shame for such a top player but he should be good company for Cuadrado on the bench.

Seems like a nice guy,hope it works out for him,but we were still right to get rid in fairness,

also bear in mind the only reason you have managed to get him on loan at half price was because he was soo bad last year,who says we never help our rivals :D

Mourinho "Chelsea's rivals are trying to buy the league"
1bdb54818a19af41ffba8a40fc50e7d4.jpg

Okay Jose

Missed the past year when LVG has gone spending mad.

Not yet.. But hopefully.

José Mourinho: "Eden Hazard is a better player than Cristiano Ronaldo.

5c54e48d28bbf390c11776d0bb3e867c.jpg

You have wonder if he's any idea what a brilliant attacking player looks like.

Back