Chelsea Thread

Doesn't matter if he claims to get some of the ball, it is a tackle from behind in the box, with todays rules it was no doubt a penalty

I agree on the VAR mate, but even looking through Blue goggles it looked a penalty to me

That was a bad one against you lot yesterday, although they all shouted for offside (which he wasn't) and not for handball

I agree on the VAR mate, but even looking through Blue goggles it looked a penalty to me

That was a bad one against you lot yesterday, although they all shouted for offside (which he wasn't) and not for handball
Get the blue glasses out again m8 it was clearly hand ball or offside you choose?.. Refs have gone soft.We need var it can't cheat or lie.

I don't know mate, look at the world cup, there were some howlers made there even with VAR, must admit it would be better

that was a disgrace, Sarri better not play him in the next few games the way he carried on.

he should of saved agueros peno too.

that was a disgrace, Sarri better not play him in the next few games the way he carried on.

he should of saved agueros peno too.
No respect for the Manager, Caballero is a penalty king when he played for City. The bratty needs putting in the reserves for a bit. It sounds like they are doing to Sarri what Man United did to Maureen force him out.

Back