Chelsea Thread

Another valuable point today, just 2 wins away (or 5 points I think) that if Arsenal don't drop another point @Mick

As Mr @miggy would say, Turned out nice again gentlemen lol

Nice style at goodison today Mr @gasman ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another horrible watch bronto but I won't argue with a Chelsea fan about a rivals football style. Chelsea fans get to watch other teams football style a lot more than most ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep and Man U fans have got to see other teams winning more lol

Style does not win prizes ! Leicester and Burnley play some stylish football ! what do points make ? lol

Yep and Man U fans have got to see other teams winning more lol

Style does not win prizes ! Leicester and Burnley play some stylish football ! what do points make ? lol

Eventually they make 20 league titles ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eventually they make 20 league titles ;)

is it first team to 100 titles ?

No one remembers runners up (or 4th placers)

You are only as good as your last season

is it first team to 100 titles ?

No one remembers runners up (or 4th placers)

You are only as good as your last season

Yea first to 100, thanks for the 15 title and 100 year history head start ;)

You are wrong though, I'll never forget Liverpools 2nd place trophy from last year, it was an absolute bloody classic in an otherwise tragic season.

Still 5 more draws and the title is Chelsea's you've just enough games left lol.

All joking aside though @gasman, something must be seriously wrong ? you had 70% possession against us and 64% against Everton but you failed to win or even score a goal ? and you keep saying we are negative yet except for Man City we have scored more goals than any other team ? if scoring that many goals and finishing 12 to 15 points clear of our nearest rival, I'll take negative all day long mate ;)

Have you heard the term flat track bully ? It's Mourinhos philosophy to a key, he will open up once there's a two goal margin and that happens against lesser sides especially when you've individual talents like Hazard with work horses buzzing around him. Costas great start ! Remember those heady days of 2 goals a game lol.
There was one thing missing in Uniteds last two games and it's been that controlling midfielder to keep the ball rotating and those key passes forwards.
We won the league a couple of years ago with a shit footballing side that knew how to win and it was pointed out how RVP carried us to the title.
Difference is that this Chelsea side can play football but your manager chooses not too when the going gets tough. You are out of CL because of his caution and your so far out in front due to having no challenger close enough to lure Mourinho out of his hole.
I get his way and the defensive organisation is exemplary but it's boring as shit to watch mate, he's so anti football and if every game was played in that manner I think I would rather just watch the grass grow.

Well said @manic01 although to be fair it can wind you up at times, what I mean is, had it been United 12 points clear and playing defensive to see the season out gasman would of said it was the best football since sliced bread pmsl :) and we (Chelsea fans) would of been shouting BORING FECKERS lol

It's all relative ;)

lol just like a couple of seasons ago when we did exactly the same, it was Carrick into Van Persie and game over, that was probably the worst football I've seen under Ferguson and I'll be honest it bored the tits off me but it was still nice to be crowned Champions. :)
I watch about every game I can manic its bordering on addiction, it's my hobby I suppose. Nothing worse than settling down for a big spectacle only to be treated to an hour n half of anti football although I do admire Chelsea's defensive qualities.

Looking very much like a guard of honour from Stevie starfish and the boys at the Bridge.

Congratulations guys,deserved it over the course of the season :)

deffo best team by far

the rest have a lot of catching upto do next season

won it at a canter well done the chosen one lol

Bit of squeeky bum time the last 5 minutes, but I think we have deserved it tbh

COME ON YOU BLUES

Well done indeed, absolutely walked it. Keep it nicely polished for us ;)

1-0 to the Chelsea.

They're even more boring than George Graham's Arsenal were. :zzz:

Best team won it in the end :)

That is why I always think the league truly represents the best of the teams... you can't fluke 38 games.

But anyone can have a bad game and be out of the competition cups :)

Mick

axgo3q.jpg

Back