Kodi builds 2020 (filelinked)

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Not a fan of kodi but came across this for those who are bored and easy setup.
Of course do not be sticking everything on firestick as it will slow it down, pick what you want "and there is LOADS"!

If you already have filelinked installed just run codes added in thread.
Filelinked APK also attached if needed.

FileLinked APK Download For Android

Name:FileLinked
Category:Bulk Downloader Tool
License Type:Free
Version:v1.5.3
Offered By:Droidadmin
Last Update:Nov 2019
Require Version:Android 5.0 & Higher
Size of the app:9.1 MB
Download LinkIN HIDDEN LINK
733A705F-B86D-4398-B96A-84CFA0793C1C.jpeg

How to Use Filelinked App

#3:
Once FileLinked opens, click on “Your Code,” and enter the code for the APK you want to install.

#4: Click on “Next,” and then, “Continue.”

Best FileLinked Codes List

And for the end, we are going to provide you with some of the best FileLinked Codes
Filelinked attached or use this link to install it on firesticks:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:
– You will find all the different version of Kodi in this code, this is a frequently updated build that will provide you with everything you need to enjoy streaming. It also has a great VLC player that will be very useful for watching streams. There is also Aptoid TV this is an alternative app store that you can use to download apps that are not available on the normal store.

bonus apps

Code:
– This is probably the most complete code that you can install right now. It has some great apps that will greatly improve your streaming capabilities. Some of the apps that stick out in this code are CyberFlix, Terrarium TV, Cinema APK, Morph TV, MX Player, Mouse Toggle, Cloud TV, Titanium TV, Kodi APK, IPVanish, Aptoid TV, Redbox TV, Live Net TV, BeeTV, Magic TV, Morpheus TV, TVZion, Nord VPN and tons of more.

Attachments

• com.aot.filelinked.rar
    8.3 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
i think its getting hard to find free stuffs in kodi anymore start getting into a series and then find a load of episodes missing. are they locking that shit down too?

even youtube is off on kodi, i tried the fix, no go as usual lol

i have seen that you can add open directories to your library somehow then your watching on other people storage. what is your thinking is that safe?

i do download a bit incase the net goes off again

Last edited:
I never used kodi, i played about with it years ago and not for me. I just briefly checked files in that filelinked and some were added just a few days ago. Me personally would just add APKS you require rather than sticking bloated builds on device. Kodi has been on the decline for many years now thanks to those Ebay rats selling stuff they have “no control” over and FACT threw everything at it.
Me personally i just download all that you want then add it to your PLEX server. Or just use an APK that suites, there all in that filelinked in post #1.

i only had 3 or 4 add ons, rising tides has to be there and maybe numbers the crew and youtube but thats fked. i have my jelly fin add on on it working great but i dont have much storage thats my greatest achievement in computers lol

I use Seren and Gaia addon’s with a Real dedrid account. That’s all I need and if I can’t find what I need which is rare. I just find it on torrent’s and add the torrent to my Real debrid account and I can watch it through the Real debrid apk.

thats what i mean, i know its very cheap for real debrid, i prefere free lol a guy gave me 6 months for free. it does makes a big difference i put it on me bros cause ill usually find or just download

Back