Anyone got theirs yet? TM800HD

thursdays gonna be fun for a few people :)

Dear digi,

We want to let you know that your order ########### Will be dispatched first thing in the morning for delivery on Thursday.

If you have any questions about your order, send an email to ################## or simply reply to this message.

Dear Witchy,
We want to let you know that your order xxxxxxxx Will be dispatched first thing in the morning for delivery on Thursday.

If you have any questions about your order, send an email to ########################or simply reply to this message.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Digi, is there anywhere we can download the firmware?

Last edited by a moderator:
now witchy, i fully expect a fully unbiased review ok. We dont want manic01 gettng his own back and giving us a doing ;)

Only kidding manic01 :)

i just hope this works on some of the Sly HD Channels that i have problems with on my Clone 800 Dreambox. We all know the ones, if it does work with these could someone please post this on the forum. and enjoy your new box :Clap:

i just hope this works on some of the Sly HD Channels that i have problems with on my Clone 800 Dreambox. We all know the ones, if it does work with these could someone please post this on the forum. and enjoy your new box :Clap:

If you are willing to drop £250 on a TM800 then why dont you try the tuner fix for your DM800, it may solve the issues and save you some money.

If you are willing to drop £250 on a TM800 then why dont you try the tuner fix for your DM800, it may solve the issues and save you some money.

lol..seems much more logical than spending 250 quid...buy some caps, maybe a inline booster...( 20 quid Max) a bit of time with a soldering iron...

lol..seems much more logical than spending 250 quid...buy some caps, maybe a inline booster...( 20 quid Max) a bit of time with a soldering iron...

already tried this and still doesnt help :-(

Hi guys, like many i await the delivery of the TM800 tomorrow, this will be my first linux sat box, however i am not a total newbie to linux as i have a dbox still in full working order here in Birmingham, so are we to see a new section for TM800 for images and hows to etc.........I will need assitance on how to put the info into the box for my cccam and newcamd cs servers.......any help and reading material on how to do this would be much appreciated

cheers

It's running a Enigma 2 mate, so I'd imagine that 99% of the Dreambox 800 tutorials should be fine. No doubt there will be a little changes here and there but I'm expecting it to perform and repond just like a DM800.

However, I'm sure Digidude will give us our own TM800 section for all our chats and files.

steakunkidney how are you getting a TM800 tomorrow?

My satellite dealer has spoke to technomate today and the box wont be released yet as there are still on going problems with the hardware/software that need fixing before release!!!!

They've been released buy the dealers.

at 23:20 last night they were, by 09:20 this morning (apparently) lhey werent, again :)

Due to tadays events, we have now issued refunds to all customers who placed a pre order for a TM800HD. This decision was taken, as untill the TM800HD, Eurosky had a 100% unblemished record for reliability to its customers. Upon the cancellation of the first release, at the last minute, we found ourselfs in a situation we had never been in before, we had let down our customers. To us, this was not acceptable. We were open and honest, and appreciate that most customers were happy to wait for their new receiver. Yesterday, we were told that everything was good to go. Numerous phonecalls followed, confirming that everything was still to go ahead with the release, which was confirmed to us. Receivers were packaged, labeled, and booked for collection from our dispatch center, which is a seperate premises to our main office.

Late this morning, I receive a phonecall from the dispatch center, informing me that the receivers have been stopped by technomate. I immediately made the 2 hour journey to the dispatch center to try and find out why.

After last night packaging all of the receivers ready for collection, and booking the couriers to collect them, first thing this morning the dispatch center was told that the software wasnt ready, and not a single unit is to leave.

As this is the second time this has happened, Eurosky is not prepared to have its reputation further tarnished due to another companies broken promises. We feel that as you, our customer, has paid us for a receiver, we should be able to deliver it when we say it will be delivered, and even though this is beyond our control, we are letting you down, time after time.

All customers have therefore been refunded in full, and the TM800HD receiver removed from our online shop untill it is officially released.

Once again, please accept our deepest apologies, for what we can only describe as, a disaster.

I think I'm in shock.

It's the poor retailers I feel for, this is not good for their reputations and it is none of their fault.

EuroSky have issued a full refund and an apology, no need for EuroSky to apologize, it's fecking Technomate that are the problem.

I reckon I'm pulling out completely from the TM800, Technomate can take it and shove it up their arses.

Anyone got any confirmed dates for the Vu+ Solo?

Im starting to think ur_team are the problem for some reason

come on pay someone who knows enigma2 inside out

also i can make a VU+ Duo and a DM8000 crash by playing around with the remote, does this mean the software is not complete on these then lmao

Technomate because its new to linux don't understand linux on any reciver is not 110% reliable

Last edited:
Well, been waiting so long for this, i gave up and purchased a (faulty) Spiderbox. Be returning that for a refund tomorrow. Thought i would pop back to this thread and see how things are progressing. Its as if i was never away. I had to check the date of the posts to make sure this wasn't just de ja vous.

Going to do some research on DM500HD and the DM800HD.

with another delay i think this must be a hardware problem...

not as if TM/UR are perfectionists when it comes to TM500/600 images...

or could it be they are unable to make the OpenPli image just "FTA" and still has parts showing emu's/keys etc and TM don't want to risk putting that on retail ?

Back