Anyone got theirs yet? TM800HD

You could have offered members discount codes for the TM800HD ( When its released ) instead of wording your post as discount codes for the Spiderbox.

But its clear your trying to push sales for the Spiderbox.

eurosky gave first 10 TM800 buyers a discount code as well mate.
As he has now wiped his hands with them and removed them from his site theres no point lol

Now get a life and stop trying to use mine for target practice.

eurosky gave first 10 TM800buyers a discount code as well mate.
As he has now wiped his hands with them and removed them from his site theres no point lol

Now get a life and stop trying to use mine for target practice.

Wiped thier hands?

Another lie, hes took them down from his website until he gets the go ahead from TM.

Surely you don't need the phrase wiped thier hands defined?

You sure about that mate lol

Yes .

Due to tadays events, we have now issued refunds to all customers who placed a pre order for a TM800HD. This decision was taken, as untill the TM800HD, Eurosky had a 100% unblemished record for reliability to its customers. Upon the cancellation of the first release, at the last minute, we found ourselfs in a situation we had never been in before, we had let down our customers. To us, this was not acceptable. We were open and honest, and appreciate that most customers were happy to wait for their new receiver. Yesterday, we were told that everything was good to go. Numerous phonecalls followed, confirming that everything was still to go ahead with the release, which was confirmed to us. Receivers were packaged, labeled, and booked for collection from our dispatch center, which is a seperate premises to our main office.

Late this morning, I receive a phonecall from the dispatch center, informing me that the receivers have been stopped by technomate. I immediately made the 2 hour journey to the dispatch center to try and find out why.

After last night packaging all of the receivers ready for collection, and booking the couriers to collect them, first thing this morning the dispatch center was told that the software wasnt ready, and not a single unit is to leave.

As this is the second time this has happened, Eurosky is not prepared to have its reputation further tarnished due to another companies broken promises. We feel that as you, our customer, has paid us for a receiver, we should be able to deliver it when we say it will be delivered, and even though this is beyond our control, we are letting you down, time after time.

All customers have therefore been refunded in full, and the TM800HD receiver removed from our online shop untill it is officially released.

Once again, please accept our deepest apologies, for what we can only describe as, a disaster.

Wiped there hands indeed...?

Last edited:
For the few people who have stated they still want the box, eurosky are arranging for these 3 stb to be del.
They will remain removed from the website till further notice. This was just confirmed to me by eurosky on the phone 5 mins ago.

Tbh it needs someone to phone Technomate and tell them about this thread.

they need to know they are doing more damage to them selfs by not releasing it

so this time they deffo do release it no messing about

For the few people who have stated they still want the box, eurosky are arranging for these 3 stb to be del.
They will remain removed from the website till further notice. This was just confirmed to me by eurosky on the phone 5 mins ago.

Oh, i thought they had wiped thier hands of the TM800HD.

As of ~ 15:00 today, some dealers were told they could start to dispatch receivers to their customers

With any luck, the thread cleaning fairy may pay this thread a visit later

Now I'm all mixed up.

What should I do?

Contact EuroSky and ask them to send the TM800 afterall or wait until they get the Vu+ Solo? I was going to hold off for the Solo but now that the TM800 is actually happening, I'm tempted to take one.

The really good news is EuroSky have told me they are in no rush for the return of the Spiderbox, so that'll keep the family happy until I get this sorted. (How amazing is their customer service, it's absolutely unreal!).

What should I do?

Go for the TM800 or wait for the Vu+ Solo?

Now I'm all mixed up.

What should I do?

Contact EuroSky and ask them to send the TM800 afterall or wait until they get the Vu+ Solo? I was going to hold off for the Solo but now that the TM800 is actually happening, I'm tempted to take one.

The really good news is EuroSky have told me they are in no rush for the return of the Spiderbox, so that'll keep the family happy until I get this sorted. (How amazing is their customer service, it's absolutely unreal!).

What should I do?

Go for the TM800 or wait for the Vu+ Solo?

I'd personally be impatient and get a TM800, you will be able to sell it on anyway.

I'd personally be impatient and get a TM800, you will be able to sell it on anyway.

I'm very impatient too mate, lol

Plus I'd really like to have a play with one before I get the solo.

Only problem is, my payment has been refunded into PayPal and it won't clear until next week sometime. :(

As a 6900 HD standard owner i might get one of these Boxes I'm a novice where Linux is concerned but can learn.

When i get one it will be from EUROSKY as they pretty local to me about 30 miles away.

One Question:

As my router is is upstairs will a wifi adapter work ok from downstairs where the unit is going to be.

As my router is is upstairs will a wifi adapter work ok from downstairs where the unit is going to be.

It'llbe fine mate, as long as your walls a floors aren't made from solid lead. :)

I'm very impatient too mate, lol

Plus I'd really like to have a play with one before I get the solo.

Only problem is, my payment has been refunded into PayPal and it won't clear until next week sometime. :(

I'm sure that can be reversed mate, contact Eurosky and it should be fine.

Eurosky have really came out well in this debacle.

I'm sure that can be reversed mate, contact Eurosky and it should be fine.

Eurosky have really came out well in this debacle.

Emailed them mate, fingers crossed. :)

Aye, EuroSky will be getting my business from now on, no worries.

I can also confirm that we've been given the go ahead by Technomate to start selling the TM800.

I've kept in close contact with Technomate over the past six weeks and, believe me, they're as frustrated as all of us about the delays.

I'm sure the wait has been worthwhile!

One Question:

As my router is is upstairs will a wifi adapter work ok from downstairs where the unit is going to be.[/QUOTE]

I would get a set of homeplugs will give you a more stable internet connection to your box

I can also confirm that we've been given the go ahead by Technomate to start selling the TM800.

I've kept in close contact with Technomate over the past six weeks and, believe me, they're as frustrated as all of us about the delays.

I'm sure the wait has been worthwhile!

only for 6 weeks? lol i been plugging this thing for a year m8 ;)

Back