Anyone got theirs yet? TM800HD

Just had a phone call, theyre now available.

my reply, too late

This is the day mine was supposed to arrive. :(

they should of not said anything about releasing them until they knew 100% they was going to, i think that is what as pissed people off most

they are, they are not, they are, they are not, they are now, no sorry still not ready

I still got some discount codes left for Spiderbox if anyone wants them.
Please don't pm for them unless you are going to use them as there are limited amount of codes.

Why are you advertising discount codes for a spiderbox in a TM800HD thread?

Why are you advertising discount codes for a spiderbox in a TM800HD thread?

As an alternative offer for the TM buyers who have been let down.
It's from the same site who was selling the TM800 that was pulled so many times. He is the one offering this deal not me.

Thanks for interest though mr Stalker!:grab:

As an alternative offer for the TM buyers who have been let down.
It's from the same site who was selling the TM800 that was pulled so many times. He is the one offering this deal not me.

Thanks for interest though mr Stalker!:grab:

Deserves a thread of its own TBH, not to hijack a thread with info about the TM800.

come on lads as the saying goes things comes to those who wait.

this box could have had so much time spent on it that its a real stable box, tweaked to perfection

your only going to feel real bad if you buy another box and this turns out great

what you should of all done is bombarded Technomate with emails complaining you want the box

Deserves a thread of its own TBH, not to hijack a thread with info about the TM800.

i know what your saying its like going on a spiderbox thread and saying lets buy the TM800HD

Bobi would be going metal lol

i know what your saying its like going on a spiderbox thread and saying lets buy the TM800HD

Bobi would be going metal lol

Yes but Bobi don't run this site does he lol
I was just trying to help those let down by TM.
The codes are for the same site i.e. eurosky that was offering the TM800.
Theres no harm surely in trying to help those let down.
I am gaining nothing from eurosky or bobi by offering these codes.
In fact if I recommended Als at instead then bobi would make a lot more money I am sure rather than a dealer selling them.

Yes but Bobi don't run this site does he lol
I was just trying to help those let down by TM.
The codes are for the same site i.e. eurosky that was offering the TM800.
Theres no harm surely in trying to help those let down.
I am gaining nothing from eurosky or bobi by offering these codes.
In fact if I recommended Als at instead then bobi would make a lot more money I am sure rather than a dealer selling them.

You could have offered members discount codes for the TM800HD ( When its released ) instead of wording your post as discount codes for the Spiderbox.

But its clear your trying to push sales for the Spiderbox.

Back