Anyone got theirs yet? TM800HD

Thanks for the replies Guys.

Will be Putting my 6900 HD on a well known auction site see how much it will raise

years !?? ?hmm i been with them from starting m8 ...lol

years??

a year, one year, the post i quoted said 6 weeks about one box, so was pointing out, that others have been waiting, for the same receiver, for 'slightly' longer

i see with the news on the tm800hd being put back a lot of people will be thinking of other options as i am ie the spiderbox if manic can send me over a code voucher that would be great ta

the TM800HD was released this afternoon m8, retailers have already started shipping them to customers

sorry I changed my mind, also forgot this wasnt the sbox forum

Last edited:
got mine today collected from there head office in edmonton the machine still needs a but of work some areas not working and will require software updates. wifi not out till midd june no audio (language) changing no t.text no a/v setup and i cannot get rotor set up running so will be chasing tm tomorrow. the picture quality is good on normal tv and excellent on hd.

hi to all

This is my first post here ,i joined to TM 800 hd club since i really believe in this product,from a country that technomate never made any entrance.never seen any technomate reciever in sweden, though i been working as a pro sat/ter installer.When i was in london last year i needed a dm500 to ínstall to my sister in law and ended up buying a TM 600 !I was very impressed of that reciever cause it does work since then and i found it one of the best E1 reciever around.I have and had many of dreamboxes ,used and installed all of them ,beside dm8000,(cause i will never buy it) all of them can be beaten in performance .Thats why i am eager to put my hands on my new toy.its shipped from london yesterday and hope to get it on this friday .

Then i want to share my experiences here with you

regards

Last edited:
Welcome aboard belmando. Hopefully, we may see Technomate entering Turkey as well:)

Back