witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Surely someone must have one by now?

Wassit like???? :)

Not what I was wanting to hear, lol

So where they released today or not? :err:

Ok spoke to eurosky again.

He was waiting on the shipment arriving as TM had definitely shipped the order to him. Many phone calls later it was tracked down to the north of England and City link said that the delivery was refused by eurosky at 13:30 which is bollocks as the time gap to tracking at time of delivery are well out.

Anyway all pre orders from eurosky should have a email by now and cirty link have assured craig i think his name is that they will be with him by the mora.

Maybe the box is jinxed lol

between customs, volcanos, software delays and couriers getting lost, these will be the most travelled receivers in existance lol

well i just phoned technomate to order the tm800 but box not released yet hopefully tomorrow after finall software testing
alex

City Link are the worse couriers. i had to go collect something from the newcastle depot once - it looked like a tip more than a sorting office. packages in piles on the floor getting wet, open boxes everywhere, rubbish throughout the 'warehouse', drivers chucking boxes around - never seen such disgreguard for other peoples property. thats why whenever i send anything by interpacel - i avoid using them. total shit - i suppose u get what u pay for.

on a brighter not, hope you kit arrives chaps! in 1 piece anyway...

You sure about that?
They should already be out to wholesalers?

Technomate dont sell direct over the phone anyway do they?
yes m8 am on tm site as a dealer nothing has gone out yet till final testing hopefully tomorrow they say
alex

well i just phoned technomate to order the tm800 but box not released yet hopefully tomorrow after finall software testing
alex

:err:

Box was released yesterday mate.

Just to clarify for everyone.

TM800 has been received by eurosky.
They are waiting for courier to pick up today for next day delivery.
Tracking numbers available later.

@alex123 Maybe Eurosky have priority.

@toalie, you can ring him if you want to confirm this.
I have just finished talking to him to clear this matter up for everyone.

TM800 is running ok as far as I know with a new image loaded this morning.

Good luck to all who receive them.

Just to clarify for everyone.

TM800 has been received by eurosky.
They are waiting for courier to pick up today for next day delivery.
Maybe Eurosky have priority alex123

@toalie, you can ring him if you want to confirm this.
I have just finished talking to him to clear this matter up for everyone.

TM800 is running ok as far as I know with a new image loaded this morning.

Good luck to all who receive them.

Excellent news, thanks mate.

I fully intend to grab a Spiderbox too, just to play with for a few weeks then I'll sell it on.

I'm a Linux fanboy :)

But what I really want is the Vu+ Solo, once I have one of those I'll be contented.

BTW, I'll be selling this TM800HD on as soon as the Solo is released. ;)

I fully intend to grab a Spiderbox too, just to play with for a few weeks then I'll sell it on.

I'm a Linux fanboy :)

But what I really want is the Vu+ Solo, once I have one of those I'll be contented.

BTW, I'll be selling this TM800HD on as soon as the Solo is released. ;)

Thought you would of gone for th VU+Duo?

Back