Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

U Codes!

Interested to know what the findings are off peeps as far as selscting the right u code's im on sagem x2 014 u code the best up to now! slight freezing though. And nokia x2 again the best u code up to now 014 with slight freezing your feedback much appreciated.

P.S. WELL DONE GUYS ......

Just like to add my thanks. I haven't actually put the image on to a box yet, andromedas been working like a dream since last Thursday evening. But I really appreciate the work you guys have put in, knowing that this is here is very reassuring.

Nice work guys, just what the d-box doctor ordered for our bedroom boxes. Working a treat on nokia 2x and sagem 1x.

Thanks

hi all
i'm fairly new to these boxes
red all post's in this section and still not sure
i have a sagem dbox 1x ( i think )
wil this work on my box?
if not what image am i looking for?
thx fot ya help

hi all
i'm fairly new to these boxes
red all post's in this section and still not sure
i have a sagem dbox 1x ( i think )
wil this work on my box?
if not what image am i looking for?
thx fot ya help

i think theres a x1 conversion in th d/load section mate have a look at my post on the last page or 2 to see if you are x1 or x2

Thanks again for your help fella - going back to old fashioned hyperterminal resolved it in the end. Just got to sort out the bouquet later as the channels are a right mess after the scan!

i will pm u my bouquet and services....
then when u scan..set the scan to update bouquets...then u will be good !!

Cheack the cable download section for sevices and bouquets, some new leicester ones were posted very recently

A big thanks, this image has been great, pic quality one of the best (if not the best) i ve had, bit of info may help others, ucode 001A has sorted freezing issues, Lcd patch wouldnt work for me untill i powered down not just reboot, dont know why but it works fine now. :Cheers:

Back