### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

many thanks to all involved.

do i still need to update the 3 fixes on this image?

:)

I'll try to mod the Laky Pro image (as its a good start)

Text file for things like yWeb, CVS, uCode versions would be helpfull.

Didn't spot the new menus on Tuxbox, and not tried Jtg for some time but will give it another go, thanks.

Can't spend too much time on this this month, the wife will beat me with a stick.

I'll let you know if i get anywhere.

Press Dbox Key
Choose Service
Choose Image Information

Play with the colored Buttons at the Bottom:

JtG_Image_Info_13_04_2008.PNG

Maybe a Coder could add the Yweb Version into this window if your life depends on it ... If not, the Yweb Interface shows the Version.

Oops sorry for being blind.

I had seen the image info button, but just thought it related to the image name and date (like the boot screen).

blue button and sytem to change ucode

also the volumebar works perfect for me

neutrino.conf from var/tuxbox/config delete it restart and it will reset all settings to default

let me know how you got on

Volume problem was because I had the scart in the wrong socket on the DBox. Ooops.

Loads better. Records with sound now. Bit of buffering on dbox when playing back and a wee bit jumpy when playing with vlc but this is probably down to my network rather than the image. Going to get a faster router. Cheers

Originally Posted by mcg1888
Can this file be ftp'd to the tmp folder and then be flashed through software update.

Asking for a friend as I no longer have a d box

Cheers

This file...as in the image ???

Yes m8 it can be done that way.

I'm having trouble flashing the image through IFA 3. Can someone explain the alternative above. I use Flash XP.

Cheers

I'm having trouble flashing the image through IFA 3. Can someone explain the alternative above. I use Flash XP.

Cheers

transfer the image to the tmp folder
press tv button then select services
select image upgrade/backup
select expert functions
select flash one partition
select flash without bootloader
select the image file you have just ftpd

the box will reboot after flashing

when the box starts i would ftp the bouquets and the services xml files

hope this helps you out

pabble :)

transfer the image to the tmp folder
press tv button then select services
select image upgrade/backup
select expert functions
select flash one partition
select flash without bootloader
select the image file you have just ftpd

the box will reboot after flashing

when the box starts i would ftp the bouquets and the services xml files

hope this helps you out

pabble :)

Thanks for this pabble. Problem is I'm using The Don V3 image and I'm not getting the same sequence of menus that you have described above.

I go to:

d-box button
service menu
software update

then i get options of:

read one partition
write one partition

config file /etc/cramfs.urls

Any ideas?

Thanks for this pabble. Problem is I'm using The Don V3 image and I'm not getting the same sequence of menus that you have described above.

I go to:

d-box button
service menu
software update

then i get options of:

read one partition
write one partition

config file /etc/cramfs.urls

Any ideas?

Loads of UK Modders change the original Wording or Menu's and of course this buggers up the menu's and FAQ's and the guides.

Write one Image
is what you need and then the one without bootloader

Loads of UK Modders change the original Wording or Menu's and of course this buggers up the menu's and FAQ's and the guides.

Write one Image
is what you need and then the one without bootloader

I turned off the box after I transfered the image then just noticed that the image gets erased eveytime the box is rebooted. Doh!

Now I've got a new problem. The Image isn't loading up at all. It's just stuck and it says:

Kein System on the LCD screen

Any help?

I turned off the box after I transfered the image then just noticed that the image gets erased eveytime the box is rebooted. Doh!

Now I've got a new problem. The Image isn't loading up at all. It's just stuck and it says:

Any help?

Any Help ...?

Does nobody ever bother to use the search or my Helpfile ?

Kein System means that you numpty (no clue how to spell it) flashed the wrong Image ....

Any Help ...?

Kein System means that you numpty (no clue how to spell it) flashed the wrong Image ....

Now you definately need to flash using IFA !!!

If you can't get V3 to work, then download V2.2 from the downloads. I uploaded it so people would use it with the instructions I've posted on numerous occasions.

Any help?

This probably means you put an X1 image on an X2 box or vice versa. Dont ask me how I know

You may be able to use Image Flash Assistant to recover, failing that you will have to use a null modem cable and hyperterminal. There is a how to guide in the downloads section for hyperterminal. Again don't ask me how I know lol

Any Help ...?

pt i had already flashed the damn thing before you suggested I look at your helpfile. I'm out of chips now. Back to my original problem of flashing via crossover cable now. :(

Now you definately need to flash using IFA !!!

If you can't get V3 to work, then download V2.2 from the downloads. I uploaded it so people would use it with the instructions I've posted on numerous occasions.

I tried downloading it on numerous occassions but the file seems to be corrupt.

pt i had already flashed the damn thing before you suggested I look at your helpfile. I'm out of chips now. Back to my original problem of flashing via crossover cable now. :(

There is no original Problem ...

Use Ifa 3.1.1 from www.Hallenberg.com
Use a Cross Over Cable
Use a Nullmodem cable (will work in 99,9% without)
Maybe set a fixed IP

Flash the right Image

done 10000's times before and 10000's post in the forum or via search or my helpfile

There is no original Problem ...

Use Ifa 3.1.1 from www.Hallenberg.com
Use a Cross Over Cable
Use a Nullmodem cable (will work in 99,9% without)
Maybe set a fixed IP

Flash the right Image

done 10000's times before and 10000's post in the forum or via search or my helpfile

Can I assign any fixed IP now? E.g 192.168.0.100?

Yeap, just leave it in the 192.168.xxx.xxx range

Thanks.

Hi and thanks to all the team for Lacky-pro-1. Had a few problems with getting the bouquet to work but other than that fantastic!!!! :Cheers:

Hi and thanks to all the team for Lacky-pro-1. Had a few problems with getting the bouquet to work but other than that fantastic!!!! :Cheers:
I agree totally, Respect to the hard work from all the people involed. I hope I can learn enough to contribute to such a great forum!

Back