### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

yes m8,flash this image over then add your services and bouquets

so this is a nokia dbox2 image sorry for the noob questions thanks

Great image, Graphics are brill
Watched a high def version of WWE with my kids, and even they noticed the difference.
Great job.
Thanks Guys

Quicky....

Neutrino or Enigma???

Also how it for Moveplayer/Streaming etc???

Last edited:
i always found neutrino to be better,more stable images....gr8 for streamin

Sorry m8,

I know... what i was asking is the IMG (Laky-pro-1) Neutrino or Enigma???

Also how it for Moveplayer/Streaming etc???

Great image got it on sagem and nokia boxs issues with sagem box only slight freezing thats all, i know
i am one of the very many pain in the arses on this forum but i enjoy your work and enjoy testing them i dont use them for any gain has i have a full package with n*l it the enjoyment of trying the new images
thanks ever so much
chrisgolf

I thought id revive my dbox tht was under the bed for the last 9 months! great image thank u gav, jimmy, tbc and anyone else i have missed out who have helped create this image.

havnt had any issues other then the ones tht have already been covered, your efforts are appreciated!

I just tried recording with it on to my NAS and the playback is quite blocky and has no sound. Just tried recording on a NAS for the first time tonight. Couldn't get it working on Commando 6, Worked great on Andromeda v1.30 then tried Laky-pro.

Also not tried new images for ages and found the volume doesn't work on Andromeda and this new Laky-pro image.

Nice and fast image though bar these things :Cheers:

I just tried recording with it on to my NAS and the playback is quite blocky and has no sound. Just tried recording on a NAS for the first time tonight. Couldn't get it working on Commando 6, Worked great on Andromeda v1.30 then tried Laky-pro.

Also not tried new images for ages and found the volume doesn't work on Andromeda and this new Laky-pro image.

Nice and fast image though bar these things :Cheers:

try ucode 0014 should help

Tried it on my bros dbox, really nice, and fast image...

thank you GAV12345 and JIMMYQ

Switch

try ucode 0014 should help

Just notice that the sound doesn't work when I'm playing it back on a computer but it works fine when I'm playing it back on the dbox. The jumping / blockness was probably due to the channel I was on playing up (does that on some sometimes due to week signal). So recording is probably fine on this image, it's just me.

Although, and again I've not tested recording much on other images, when recording you can't change channel as the bouquets lists just get all jumbled up and don't display much. Don't know if this is the same on other image and if it is possible to change channel while recording.

I'll give changing the ucode a go. Can you point me in the right direction of where the option is to do that? Thanks

Is it just me or does the volume control not work on this image? Works fine on commando 6 I used before and I haven't changed any cables etc.

Cheers :Cheers:

Just notice that the sound doesn't work when I'm playing it back on a computer but it works fine when I'm playing it back on the dbox. The jumping / blockness was probably due to the channel I was on playing up (does that on some sometimes due to week signal). So recording is probably fine on this image, it's just me.

Although, and again I've not tested recording much on other images, when recording you can't change channel as the bouquets lists just get all jumbled up and don't display much. Don't know if this is the same on other image and if it is possible to change channel while recording.

I'll give changing the ucode a go. Can you point me in the right direction of where the option is to do that? Thanks

Is it just me or does the volume control not work on this image? Works fine on commando 6 I used before and I haven't changed any cables etc.

Cheers :Cheers:

blue button and sytem to change ucode

also the volumebar works perfect for me

neutrino.conf from var/tuxbox/config delete it restart and it will reset all settings to default

let me know how you got on

Hiya all,

First of all I would like to thanks TBC, GAV12345 and JimmyQ for the hard work put into the image. Anyway, just found a bug (or it not working on my box anyway). Parental Control - I have locked/hide some bouquets but can still access them without using pin code set by just clicking upward on the remote.

Hi Thanks for the image, it's nice and quick with no nonsense.

I'd say using my dBox, 90% of the time I only watch the TV, so to have a nice fast image with good picture is a great start :Clap:

I've set it up to direct stream, record and playback from my PC HDD with no problems, not tried the upnp setup yet but as only audio is supported I'm happy to wait. Love the now and next function in the channel guide

yWeb on the PC only shows some channels correctly, some with only a picture and some blank using ucode14 and ucode1A (need to stick with ucode14 for recording). Any advice??

I added 3D buttons and updated the ROMs from BigMaq (they were slightly different in size for ROM10 and 11)

Wish list for future releases:
Text file showing what versions of files have been used
Info bar channel icons
mp3 start-up sound
LCD-EPG fixed
Audioplayer navigation through the LCD display with support for album covers
yWeb working for all channels on the PC
iTunes library support???
Streaming site support (youtube etc)......... still in development but hopefully soon.
Windows ftp support (need to use smart FTP for some of the latest images which is not a bad thing)
New menu designs (you have different colours but why are all the menus so square?)
Support for set channel numbers rather than whatever position they are in the bouquet

I hope you don't mind the wish list, I'm not saying your image is lacking these, rather, you seem to know how to get the best picture and speed (IMO) and look forward to the development of this image. I'm sure everyone has different needs for an image, these are just some of mine.

Keep up the good work.

I'd say using my dBox, 90% of the time I only watch the TV, so to have a nice fast image with good picture is a great start :Clap:

I've set it up to direct stream, record and playback from my PC HDD with no problems, not tried the upnp setup yet but as only audio is supported I'm happy to wait. Love the now and next function in the channel guide

yWeb on the PC only shows some channels correctly, some with only a picture and some blank using ucode14 and ucode1A (need to stick with ucode14 for recording). Any advice??

I added 3D buttons and updated the ROMs from BigMaq (they were slightly different in size for ROM10 and 11)

Info bar channel icons
mp3 start-up sound
LCD-EPG fixed
Streaming site support (youtube etc)......... still in development but hopefully soon.
Windows ftp support (need to use smart FTP for some of the latest images which is not a bad thing)
New menu designs (you have different colours but why are all the menus so square?)
Support for set channel numbers rather than whatever position they are in the bouquet

I hope you don't mind the wish list, I'm not saying your image is lacking these, rather, you seem to know how to get the best picture and speed (IMO) and look forward to the development of this image. I'm sure everyone has different needs for an image, these are just some of mine.

Keep up the good work.

thankyou chris for your input much appreciated m8

now about your list!!

it all can be possible no problems at all

when you got the free time to do the work and you have completed it let me know and pass on the info and i will place it on the next version m8

thanks again m8

Text file showing what versions of files have been used <- What Files ?

Info bar channel icons <- Is part of the CVS already

mp3 start-up sound <- Why ..?
LCD-EPG fixed
Audioplayer navigation through the LCD display with support for album covers <- Album Cover Support is already possible. Info: http://tuxbox-forum.dreambox-fan.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46769&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

yWeb working for all channels on the PC <- Just a question of the EMU and uCode used. Jtg with built in uCode works 100%

Streaming site support (youtube etc)......... still in development but hopefully soon. <- Already working, also BBC IPlayer. Search for my Post's

Windows ftp support (need to use smart FTP for some of the latest images which is not a bad thing) <- Little Oversight by the Image Creator as this can be specified. But the Usage of non correct tools cannot be blamed on the creator !
New menu designs (you have different colours but why are all the menus so square?) <- Diff for it already over at the Tuxbox Board, Latest JtG Testsnap from 13.04.2008 already has round corners

Support for set channel numbers rather than whatever position they are in the bouquet <- Someone would need to analyze the stream and how the Uk Cable Providers do this. In theory possible as this works for example on 28.2 BskyB with the Sky Bouquets.

Info bar channel icons
mp3 start-up sound
LCD-EPG fixed

Keep up the good work.

you should share your work with the images makers m8, you will find it goes along way helping out

I'll try to mod the Laky Pro image (as its a good start)

Text file for things like yWeb, CVS, uCode versions would be helpfull.

Didn't spot the new menus on Tuxbox, and not tried Jtg for some time but will give it another go, thanks.

Can't spend too much time on this this month, the wife will beat me with a stick.

I'll let you know if i get anywhere.

Back