Laky Pro fixed AU not fixed does not roll new key.

CableRat

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with the new Laky Pro image not updating with the new keys released today?
I had to manualy input them but i thought this image had the fixed roms installed ie rom7 and rom10 if so then why had they not updated the key files? The keys rolled this moring and so the screen went black supprise supprise the fixed AU files never worked. Is this down to the beta testing inot been 100% I wonder?

Anyone elese having this problem ?

My andromesa went down this morning ( too lazy to update the fix ) figured i'd take the easy route and flash lakey - works a dream. Have you tried a reboot? leaving it on ppv like sky sports for a bit to see if it will pull the keys?

Laxy pro is working fine

Laxy pro is working fine on 3 of my boxes m8 so it must be yours

Laxy pro is working fine on 3 of my boxes m8 so it must be yours

maybe you have a special imaged named laxy pro, don't swallow it though you just might spend the night on the bog lol:proud:

Gav, Your a star, many thanks for the extra files.
Your work is well appreciated.

Cheers
Cablerat:Cheers:

im a bit confused now with these au files being upped today,

i have installed the new laky pro image today and everything cleared very quickley,

will i need to upload the au files?

thanks in advance

i loaded lakey today, all i needed to do was enter my sevices and bouquet files and everything was hunky dory. should auto update giong forward. If not i will just fix lol

I have the 3 Roms in the SS-Enigma and it got the update in less than a second, the 3 in Andromeda2 took around 5 seconds and in a DM500C running DW2, got the update in standby :)

seems ok to me i converted it to a x2 image and flashed my box all tuned in and working seemed to pick up the keys as ssp1 was blank at first.

kevwiener

d box

cane home from work wife says box isnt working left it on ss1 30seconds later all fine cheers guys for the fix

im a bit confused now with these au files being upped today,

i have installed the new laky pro image today and everything cleared very quickley,

will i need to upload the au files?

thanks in advance

Going by what gaz said, the au file you had wasnt complete and some people were having problems. Would recommend downloaded the latest one as Gaz said it is the complete one now and he would know mate. Follow the instructions in the download.

I have put these into the andromeda image all seem well. Will they work with gbox to???

not on gbox no just evocamd and mgcamd

enjoy

the ones in the laky are ok if they are working then they are fine but the complete has more upto date roms in them as laky has the 7 only and these have the 10 - 11 as well

enjoy

Back