### New laky - sylas FTA image ###

Hi
Iam trying to get my Sagem and Nokia boes going again after being idle for a few years. Ihave transferred your image to the boxes as well as nagrarom 7 files but no channels clearing. Are there any other settings on box that has to be changed. I have tried gbox and evocamd. Any guidance in how to get going will be appreciated .
thanks

having scanning problems
done what it says and set up my location from the blue button and rebooted the dbox
gone into service scan to update bouquet set cable provider to v::gin media,sections scan on .then press scan after about 20 seconds get the message
error
no channels were found .please execute a scan

anyone got any ideas why
oh and yes cable is connected to dbox

having scanning problems
done what it says and set up my location from the blue button and rebooted the dbox
gone into service scan to update bouquet set cable provider to v::gin media,sections scan on .then press scan after about 20 seconds get the message
error

anyone got any ideas why

It could be that the data is incorect for your area in the "set my location"

in the scan menu check the

netid
symbol rate
frequecy

make sure these settings are corect

:JAWS1:Im having a similar problem but cant seem to find the answer through forum searches for a Nokia Dbox2.

Flashed Lakys Sylas and now have FTA channels.
Copied over my services and bouquet from previously.
AU is enabled.
EPG appears also.
Set location (T** side) <Rebooted>
Ran a scan and finished successfully.

But still no Sky sports etc.
Again EPG and FTA are fine.
Checked my keys file and it is empty.
<Rebooted> again, still no joy.

Tried Force Public Key Update, keys folder still empty. Am I missing something obvious? :Cry: The forums seem to point to "5 files missing" what are these files, where do they belong and where can I find them?

Thanks for any help in advance
JamJo

having scanning problems
error

anyone got any ideas why

Noodles, I had this problem last week with the Lincsat 7.25 Full image. I reflashed, copied over my services and bouquet, set my location, rescanned and hey presto, seemed to work for me second time of trying but the second time I used Lakys Sylas image instead.

Thanks^^

(Stupidly) I didnt backup anything other than services/bouquet before flashing the new image. How can I get my five files/what are these files?

^Does this just need to be ftp'd to the var/keys folder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jamjo you are correct there are files missing from the key folder. You will need to add these before the channels will clear. Normally you would back these up from your oid image before flashing the new image.

thebigman

Just a reply for the benefit of anybody else following this thread:

First up, thanks, ur a genius!! As you can gather that was a good bit of advice. Had to find a rom7 file that worked, ones dated apr 08 didn't work but the ones dated nov 08 seem to have been fixed since.

Dropped these into the var/keys folder, moved onto a non FTA channel and after about a minute or two the picture just popped up like a magic show.

Many thanks for your help here, much appreciated.

Full step by step guide in this thread here mate https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/posts/1447725/

Muskrat

I followed the step by step guide and flashed my sagem X1 dbox2 with laky's image, put the files in /var/keys folder, set my location and scan and I got all the channels but as soon as I browse to sly box office sports channel I loose all the channels. If I reboot the dbox everything come back. I have also noticed if I reload the evocamd I loose all the channels. Does anyone know what is the problem?
Thanks

selecting sly box office sports when nothing is broadcasting can brick the CAM.

restarting the cam may also clear out any current 'keys' until it updates again with the most recent key.

selecting sly box office sports when nothing is broadcasting can brick the CAM.

restarting the cam may also clear out any current 'keys' until it updates again with the most recent key.

If I reboot the box I get everything back but when I restart the cam I loose all the channels(I know I don't have to do this when everthing works fine). So what is the solution for this? Do I need to get rid of sly box office or something else.
Thanks

If I reboot the box I get everything back but when I restart the cam I loose all the channels(I know I don't have to do this when everthing works fine). So what is the solution for this? Do I need to get rid of sly box office or something else.
Thanks

It's happening to all of us mate, have a look here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/202679/#post1490989 post 13 onwards.

Restarting the cam or rebooting the box will not clear the keylist.

Muskrat

I am not getting sly sports 2, sly sports extra and sly movies premiere. Any reason for that? I probably need services file for my area(Newcastle/Gateshead), where can I get the latest one?
Thanks

I am not getting sly sports 2, sly sports extra and sly movies premiere. Any reason for that? I probably need services file for my area(Newcastle/Gateshead), where can I get the latest one?
Thanks

Have you got your services ordered into bouquets? If so, run a full service scan in update mode, then check for the missing channels, if not there, check in the unsorted section. If still no good you may have a signal problem.

Hope this helps.

Muskrat

hello guys newbie here just a few words to say hello and hope we have a good chat in the future i have a dbox2 flashed it with a timefix x2 image but roms are reading 5401code but my area is 5a01 any ideas how i can change this any help would be good thanx

Last edited:
hello guys newbie here just a few words to say hello and hope we have a good chat in the future i have a dbox2 flashed it with a timefix x2 image but roms are reading 5401code but my area is 5a01 any ideas how i can change this any help would be good thanx
Open the keylist.txt in var/keys with wordpad and edit it then ftp it back to the box and reboot.

the keylist.txt should write new correct kys for the area even if you empty the file, in fact delete the file and a new one should be created....sure u got the latest patched rom and correct files in the k*y folder?

### New laky - sylas FTA image ###

A christmas image early

bobsylas & gav12345 Presents...

the lakys - sylas image

a new theme, a new look , a new style

loaded with extras and more

just setup your location via the blue button

the scanning is upto date with the latest brandnew cvs

extra sharp picture quality

extra sharp LCD-EPG

extra sharp and quickest channel selection

an extra sharp image as a special treat

very fast channel change

try this suprise: goto settings - miscellaneous settings - channelist - extendede channelist turn it on and back and back again
save settings now

now back to normal tv and press the ok button new feature = WoW

an early present for all members everywhere

have a happy christmas One & All

with the correct settings its for all types of boxes as tested on a few

do you have a walkthrough guide for this, i find the whole file transfering bit complicated, i thought i just needed to flas the image and add the chanels back on

Back