### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

U Codes!

Interested to know what the findings are off peeps as far as selscting the right u code's im on sagem x2 014 u code the best up to now! slight freezing though. And nokia x2 again the best u code up to now 014 with slight freezing your feedback much appreciated.

P.S. WELL DONE GUYS ......

Just like to add my thanks. I haven't actually put the image on to a box yet, andromedas been working like a dream since last Thursday evening. But I really appreciate the work you guys have put in, knowing that this is here is very reassuring.

Nice work guys, just what the d-box doctor ordered for our bedroom boxes. Working a treat on nokia 2x and sagem 1x.

Thanks

hi all
i'm fairly new to these boxes
red all post's in this section and still not sure
i have a sagem dbox 1x ( i think )
wil this work on my box?
if not what image am i looking for?
thx fot ya help

hi all
i'm fairly new to these boxes
red all post's in this section and still not sure
i have a sagem dbox 1x ( i think )
wil this work on my box?
if not what image am i looking for?
thx fot ya help

i think theres a x1 conversion in th d/load section mate have a look at my post on the last page or 2 to see if you are x1 or x2

anyone got the userid and password for this image, trying to ftp in with root and dbox and it's not interested

Thanks very much - great image....after I battled the bloody box a bit:Clap::Clap::Clap:

nice to see u got it up and runnin m8 ))

Thanks again for your help fella - going back to old fashioned hyperterminal resolved it in the end. Just got to sort out the bouquet later as the channels are a right mess after the scan!

Thanks again for your help fella - going back to old fashioned hyperterminal resolved it in the end. Just got to sort out the bouquet later as the channels are a right mess after the scan!

i will pm u my bouquet and services....
then when u scan..set the scan to update bouquets...then u will be good !!

A big thanks, this image has been great, pic quality one of the best (if not the best) i ve had, bit of info may help others, ucode 001A has sorted freezing issues, Lcd patch wouldnt work for me untill i powered down not just reboot, dont know why but it works fine now. :Cheers:

This was the first image i ever tried to flash my box with since 2 years and it worked great A++ for this.

my nokia dbox2 has been off for over a week only 5 channels, will this image fix my box? thanks

Back