### All New "AU Fixed" Laky-pro-1 !! ## #

Many thanks- excellent work!!

ps I thought the images worked wether you have a Sagem or Nokia ?? Just have to make sure you have the correct version - X1 or X2 ??

ab-fab guys, :Cheers:
just installed it and working a treat,
thanks to all you guys for your hard work in supplying us with these new and improved images :Clap:

BIG RESPECT to ya's :banana:

Many thanks- excellent work!!

ps I thought the images worked wether you have a Sagem or Nokia ?? Just have to make sure you have the correct version - X1 or X2 ??

Nokia boxes are all 2x

Sagems can be 1x or 2x

for Sagem there a couple of options you need to change in the settings bit - cant remember from the top of my head though. It just tweaks it a little bit for better operation.

sweet baby jesus and the orphans this is a good image thanks to everyone involved its managed to drag me away from enigma images keys updated instantly (literally) on mine and my mates thanks again

Am I doing something wrong???

Just recently flashed using the new Enigma image but only getting FTA, even with the new keys, roms..

I just flashed this image and transfered channels across and get no picture on any channel whatsover..

Done a full scan but only picked up 5 (yes, FIVE) channels. All EPG is coming up on the channels I transfered but no picture at all, tried changiing the ucodes but to no avail..

Anyone help??

THE lcd_EPG FIX very sorry

unrar and transfer to

/var/tuxbox/config/

set permission / chmod to 755

restart the box and hey presto all is well

thanx to the person that shared this you know who u r!!

Hi, I have had a look around and cannot find the usualy remove voice over audio which is usually on the green button, any ideas?

Also themes are nice, been bored of the usual blue for a while, so the nice black is a good look

Cheers

Marc

Hi, I have had a look around and cannot find the usualy remove voice over audio which is usually on the green button, any ideas?

Also themes are nice, been bored of the usual blue for a while, so the nice black is a good look

Cheers

Marc

marc thats a first on me as i got at the bottom audio and a green icon and when i press the green icon it comes up with
1 english
2 english

usually 2 and ok and the voice over has stopped

but on some programes this option is not there because its the programe and not on the stream

marc thats a first on me as i got at the bottom audio and a green icon and when i press the green icon it comes up with
1 english
2 english

usually 2 and ok and the voice over has stopped

but on some programes this option is not there because its the programe and not on the stream

That's what I thought, just watching friends on e4 and I have always been able to turn it off in the past, maybe its just VM, will see what happens later.

Thanks

Must be my box having a blonde moment, just turned over and turned back and it appeared :)

Got rid of that damned audio now

Thanks a lot for a brilliant image you guys!! One of the fastest I have ever seen. Just tried the epg lcd fix but doesn't seem to make any difference. Did I do something wrong? Followed the instructions and over-wrote the original file. Thanks again.

hi
Thanks for this just put it on the box ftp in services and bouquetts changed to the laky theme great :Clap:no issues great picture quality as with this image it is a quality image so well done guys and thanks again :Cheers:

johny48

make sure you upload your latest services&bouquets to the service post !

Downloaded the image, i got some problem when trying to flash using null cable it trying to connect but after a while it displays a error in german.

Thanks a lot for a brilliant image you guys!! One of the fastest I have ever seen. Just tried the epg lcd fix but doesn't seem to make any difference. Did I do something wrong? Followed the instructions and over-wrote the original file. Thanks again.

did you
set permission / chmod to 755 ?

Yes I did.

I tried the lcd epg fix, did as instructed and had the same problem too. Also noticed that it needs to be reactivated after a reboot, nothing major though.

Many Many thanks to everyone involved with this image.

I have two questions if you wouldn't mind

1.whats the significance of rom 7 fix that has been bandied about.does rom 10/11 not work
2.what user name and password do i need to FTP into this.

cheers

Davey(unreliable1)

Back