### New laky - sylas FTA image ###

muskrat has very kindly taken the time to provide a guide for the lakey/sylus image you can find it here. Please take the time to use the search function and read the various user guides that members have provided in downloads in future they contain all the information you require.

thebigman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, i have lakypro 1 image in my dbox2 which is useless. Will try this image this weekend.
Does this image work in east essex ?

Hi, i have lakypro 1 image in my dbox2 which is useless. Will try this image this weekend.

the img isn't useless m8, these imgs r created by people who do it for no financial gain.....if it wasn't for these uk img modders and developers we would all be sat here with blank screens....think a little bit more respect is deserved....i've tried lakypro in the past, nothing wrong with it, if u set it up correctly.

ps nice 1st post

the img isn't useless m8, these imgs r created by people who do it for no financial gain.....if it wasn't for these uk img modders and developers we would all be sat here with blank screens....think a little bit more respect is deserved....i've tried lakypro in the past, nothing wrong with it, if u set it up correctly.

ps nice 1st post

hehe someone just got told off hehe nice :) love you dude

got my issue sorted now

Cracking first post m8. As neathdrew has already said people devote a lot of time to developing these images so you can have free tv. If you'd bothered to find out how to set the image up properly you'd have had a great image on your dbox. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

thebigman

This is one of the best, most stable images i have tried. I have had it running for over 6 months, and yes the box does crash occasionally, but I think that this is the nature of the boxes themselves rather than the image.

Working a treat on a troublesome 2x sagem flashed with ifa ftp`d channels and fixes so far so good
thanyou all involved

haggiso

hi all

i have just come to girlfriends for couple days in blackpool i thought i bring my dbox2 but cant get it to run with this image could someone please tell me what location to set it to cos blackpool not in it i have tryed preston but missing channels?cheers

wozza

hi all

i have just come to girlfriends for couple days in blackpool i thought i bring my dbox2 but cant get it to run with this image could someone please tell me what location to set it to cos blackpool not in it i have tryed preston but missing channels?cheers

wozza

A friend of mine has parents that live in Blackpool & am pretty sure they use Preston settings

thanks for help sorted it set it to preston and did couple scans and all good now: multi :

Tried image looks and runs great just need to to a re-scan to get some lost channels.

Thank you to all who helped create and distrebute such a fine work or art

Regards

Billy

Is this the one with the beer cans or the other one?

Back