@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m just looking into this because I can´t pay a lot of money at the moment (because of the crisis here in Spain I´m out of work).
Will the Technomate TM 3000 work?
I imagine that it won´t because it´s not HD, but if it would even if I don´t get the hd quality I wouldn´t mind.

Apart from the two receivers mentioned plus the DR.HD F15, I don't know of any others. A quick check on google should be enough to settle this. Also, you can check eBay to see if you can find one of them at a reasonable price.

Good luck.

Hi, I am in southern Spain and have the TM5402 HD set up with an 80cm dish. Works well, add a HDD and you have
A pvr as well. You can record two channels whilst watching a third from the same transponder.

Very good set up instructions in this thread.

Hi
Instead of receiving the TM 5402 HD ordered just before i have been delivered the TM SINGLE OE
Can anybody tell me if the TM SINGLE OE open BBC channels on intelsat 907 27W or not
Thanks for your answers

It will do but it will of course need a little more jiggery pokery so to speak to make them work, you will either need to use MGcamd or OscamyMod to open the channels and edit your softcam file accordingly

Thanks guys
I m really disappointed .
No other solution than the TM5402
Know absolutely nothing about MGcam and Oscam

Thanks guys
I m really disappointed .
No other solution than the TM5402
Know absolutely nothing about MGcam and Oscam

Then its time to do a little bit of reading then dont give up that easy, Rome wasn't built in a day

Then its time to do a little bit of reading then dont give up that easy, Rome wasn't built in a day
Sure i won t give up
The BBC programms are far more interesting than french programms we have here

Good evening everyone.

I pick up a signal of Intelsat 27.5W Signal (90% Level - Quality (71%). but when I run a scan all channels will be saved as a radio / data.
No sound - no audio :grayno:
I added the keys.
I added channels manually but without success.

STB: GN2500 HD New

thanks

thats the problem im afraid as only a couple of stb,s seem to be able to work with the downlink as its non-standard. if you really need them its a TM5402HD/DR-HD D15/F15 ect ect. regards mdt

Good evening everyone.

I pick up a signal of Intelsat 27.5W Signal (90% Level - Quality (71%). but when I run a scan all channels will be saved as a radio / data.
No sound - no audio :grayno:
I added the keys.
I added channels manually but without success.

STB: GN2500 HD New

thanks

As has been already said only the TM5402HD etc will work with 27.5W, other receivers cannot handle either the high FEC (9/10) or encrypted PMT, or both!

If you need to receive this sat then Amazon is your next port of call, I have bought two from them delivered to Spain for around £146 each. An 80cm dish with pretty much any LNB will work for southern Spain anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wondered if anyone has the parameters for BBC one HD, BBC 3 HD & Cbeebies HD.

I had weird sound on BBC one HD and so I decided to rescan but the VPID, APID and PPID are all zeros. Had a look on Lyngsat and tried the combinations there but no luck. Anyone can just post the parameters I'd be grateful! Have a good one everyone!!!

Merry Christmas everyone! Just wondered if anyone has the parameters for BBC one HD, BBC 3 HD & Cbeebies HD.

I had weird sound on BBC one HD and so I decided to rescan but the VPID, APID and PPID are all zeros. Had a look on Lyngsat and tried the combinations there but no luck. Anyone can just post the parameters I'd be grateful! Have a good one everyone!!!

See post 637 of this thread m8, it's all there.

Last edited:
Hi again, wonder if anyone has an opinion on why sometimes BBC3/CBBC and BBC4/CBeebies are sometimes combined and sometimes dedicated. At the same time when they'r combined the subtitles don't work. This is the current status and it's been like that for a few months now? Or is it my box that has the issue. TM5402HD with 136p patch. Just wondering! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back