Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Just read post elsewhere : The Viark 4k Viark Sat can be converted to SP1 free of charge if they are under 6 months old. If the box is over 6 months old you will then need SP1 upgrade.
Is this still the case, not fully understanding procedure yet?
Regards

Just read post elsewhere : The Viark 4k Viark Sat can be converted to SP1 free of charge if they are under 6 months old. If the box is over 6 months old you will then need SP1 upgrade.
Is this still the case, not fully understanding procedure yet?
Regards
Yes just follow the guide it explains how it is done.

Here I go again! just looking for site for SP1, it shows receivers that will connect to SP1
It has Gigablue on list, if thats the case would my Gigablue Quad work with this firmware:

OpenVision 9.3 r83 for Forever nanosmart

Thanks
OpenVision have nothing to do with a Viark box. No E2 box which is what Gigablue is connects to the forever server.

This is simple follow the guide mate

Flash 2.16
Scan channels
Convert to SP1 via the link in the Guide

That is all there is to it.

Trying to get service, but doesn't seem to like S/N. I have* at the end of first part but keep asking for number.
I have tried leaving it out but not accepting either?
xxxxxxxxxxxx*-xxxx

Has anyone watching Sky Sports F1 on the Viark sat 4K noticed that it goes out of focus quite a few times during races over the last few races?

It seems OK when watching MotoGP on BT Sport 2 so I don't think it's a problem with my box, AV receiver or my projector as everything else doesn't appear to have that problem.

Back