Viark-Starsat Box Discussion

Hi does this channel list work on a gtmedia v8 uhd box if so do you know how to put it on the box thanks in advance
Yes it works on the V8 UHD.

Just unrar the file, put it onto a usb stick, put the stick into the V8, then press menu, select usb, and click on the file to load it.

Hi does this channel list work on a gtmedia v8 uhd box if so do you know how to put it on the box thanks in advance
On the viark which is very similar put the channel list on a usb stick (unzipped). put the usb stick in the usb socket. The select menu then usb/games. It should list everything on the usb stick. select the channel list and its comes up with something like update software. Toggle to yes and press ok. This should put the list on your box.

Last edited:
On the viark which is very similar put the channel list on a usb stick (unzipped). put the usb stick in the usb socket. The select menu then usb/games. It should list everything on the usb stick. select the channel list and its comes up with something like update software. Toggle to yes and press ok. This should put the list on your box.
Thanks for the information but I can't download it yet.

Am I understanding this correct? that Viark Sat 4K clears some channels?
Clears a vast array of packages across the arc including UK,IT and DE.

Basic box but you just can not beat what they open with a lot of packages exclusive to them and not opening with Oscam and E2

Viark sat
Viark sat 4K
GT Media V8 UHD
None of the above stb come with access to UK/DE/IT SP1 access need to be purchased to open those, Many other providers open with the built in FS without the need for SP1 ie Digitalb supersports etc.
TM5402 M4
This stb comes with nothing and needs FS/SP1 buying to open anything.

Thank you very much for your help, see what I can find think there is delay on Viark at the moment

Regards

Maybe I'm wrong but I looked earlier and were quoting a week or two delivery. I'll look again now there is a choice
Would any of the above be easier for a novice or superior in quality?

Back