TM800-iQ-2011-05-31

Just found another bug, my partner was trying to change channel by zaping up and down without going to epg, cogs of death reboot needed. Can one of the mods tell me why they locked a tread after I asked dr linux a straight question.

Guys on a serious note

"if your happy and you know it, clap your hands" lmao :Clap:

Is there a reason why i cannot use this image? I uploaded it and it dosen't do anything after checking. The cogs just keep spinning and then green screen appears. I had to upload the previous image from DW as the IQ one does not work. Am i doing something wrong i uploaded it on the miniweb.

what do you mean on a serious note, are you making fun of my post,

I put my left leg in, my left leg out, my left leg in and i shook it it all about

what more can I do ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just found another bug, my partner was trying to change channel by zaping up and down without going to epg, cogs of death reboot needed. Can one of the mods tell me why they locked a tread after I asked dr linux a straight question.

Thread was closed because it had deviated into a slag off dr linux thread.

Imho it got hijacked by people that don't even own a tm800, if this continues then it will have to be sorted.

Can i suggest that future images are released first to DW beta testers before general release.The image then released after DW beta testing should work for the fixes claimed and stop all the bitching.

I am reluctant to post anything on open forum in case it starts another slagging match.

Remember wars do not decide who is right they decide who is left.

Hi Ellie1998,

I havent been slagging off Dr Linux. I just ask him straight questions. He never answers. I Know it does decend into slagging matches but I just wish he would answer straigh questions then none of the slagging would start.

John

Can i suggest that future images are released first to DW beta testers before general release.
Nobody forced you to download and install the thing. I'm sure there are thousands of people out there who have a TM800HD and are not aware that updates even exist.

You can take the risky path and do the beta-testing yourself, or stay back and wait for the others to do it, and monitor their feedback. If you do the latter, you have no reasons to complain. If you do the former, you should know the risk you're taking, and, again, have no reasons to complain.

to be fair joypad isn't every image release by TM a beta ? if we all waited for a full working finished non beta we would all still be on the image that was on after jtag

Could a mod please remove my comments regarding the DR

I accept that it was rather stupid and rude, and I am sorry to the DR

sorted that for you rickie

we all have our down days with this box mate ;)

It might be off small consolation but you got some good guys on here that keep pounding away at this box and TM,you guys know who you are well done :Clap:

To all of you having problems,
This is exactly what i have done few times since 31-5-11 >>100% result.did not have any problem.

if anyone has problem please post your mac.address number I will make sure you Owen tm800 then post your problem otherwise it will be ignored,

i am not going to take anymore insult or bad language also will not reply to any one if side talking and reminding me of 10 month ago unless has problem today with 31-05-11 image and its valid.
write in respect i will reply back with respect we are all grownups,
========================
How to get 100% best result and be happy with your TM-800 HD
Go to this link and download latest software 31-05-2011 by USB then fallow wizard and download
default channel lint.
Download center
--------------------------
How to download by USB to TM-800 HD Linux

1-Save tm-800 image in USB do not use folder re name like this >>> TM800_update.bin
2-Turn on from rear
3-As soon as you see starting press stand by button many times see mini root and wait
4-Wait until you See box ip in the front panel scrolling then press menu button .
it will take about 2 minutes see success then take USB out. wait for re boot

=============================
1-Download by USB and get image from download centre only 31-05-2011 not other places {it might be possible image has been corrupted by different means
2-Do full factory reset .
3-Fallow wizard and download default channel list {if hard disk or wifi leave it for after ignore at this moment }
4-Turn off from rear for one minute
5-Test all functions use c:lines test all channels motor as many functions as you can
when test completed and you are 100% fully satisfied there is nothing wrong no green screen or freezing
6-Use only external hard disk only
press on USB button to find hard disk and format it
off/on from rear then test all PVR functions working perfect
7-use wifi setting {optional } .
8-If above has problem continues download 31-05-2011 again by USB ..may be image was not downloaded properly,
================
After above test when fully working then you can do any changing or adding
===============================
In this image multimedia/streaming/sata/ is disabled but soon will be another image with this fix
=============================================================
This image has been tested with success and No green screen or hung-up
picture and sound has been perfect in HD and Sd channels

Last edited:
Thank you for the Info,

Thats all I wanted to know. I will wait for the next release to change image.

Regards

John

Nobody forced you to download and install the thing. I'm sure there are thousands of people out there who have a TM800HD and are not aware that updates even exist.

You can take the risky path and do the beta-testing yourself, or stay back and wait for the others to do it, and monitor their feedback. If you do the latter, you have no reasons to complain. If you do the former, you should know the risk you're taking, and, again, have no reasons to complain.

Where did you find a complaint in my post.It was a suggestion to stop the complaining.

Mac Address: 00:17:52:90:07:8a
New iq image is working good for me no crashes or blue screen the only problem is the HD channel Volume is very low Please get this fixed

Last edited:
just did a factory reset AND a full factory reset, and all the skins, plugins, even the channel lists are still there, all the 'reset' procedure did was restarted enigma

just did a factory reset AND a full factory reset, and all the skins, plugins, even the channel lists are still there, all the 'reset' procedure did was restarted enigma

did u forget to switch off the reciever from rear too? it must work heheh tm wounldnt lie to us all :)

cheers

osborne82

Ive just put this back on put as much on as I can to make it look and feel like a DW image, the skin lets it down (for me) but hey Im hoping Ive got recording back

Ill leave it on as long as I het no problems

Back