TM800-iQ-2011-05-31

And as I've said in several posts which have been ignored..... don't just post up the .bin file!!!! Stick it in a zip or rar so it has built in error check on extraction, or at least post the blood hash for it!!!

delete tm800 image from your usb
do fresh image 31-05-2011 from download centre
download by miniroot -usb use default channel list for test then use yours
after finish setup off/on from rear

Why am i not amused, i felt before i posted it was of my doing that things werent right. JUst like when i reported issues when scanning satellites i was told not to experiment just use the box.

I will try what you say but will report truthfully as i have on all previous images.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive loaded this on now and installed add ons 1 by 1, formatted USB HDD,installed Digi's Plugin, Scanned EPG, Transfered Rat's Bouquets

Ive just done a small recording of a HD Movie Channel and

OMG!!!! its working :Yikes:

Im not keen on the skin tbh I would like the DW one back but it wont fit

with the lack of media player was not gonna bother with this image

but what the heck got nothing better to do..... loading as I type

right then,

Once image installed and rebooted, I noticed that my internal hard drive was detected :)

Done a HD recording for a few seconds - that seemed Ok too, the program description was cut off in the list menu - but i wont loose sleep over that

General look of the interface is not as good as previous DW's but better than many others I have seen (UR & DS)

the little info menus I have to say look much clearer than any other image I have seen, or atleast remember

Will give it a blast tonight - as I was having audio sync issues last night on BGT in HD with my previos image

See if the IQ has sorted that

Thanks anyway

the program description was cut off in the list menu - but i wont loose sleep over that

I noticed this too mate

to save me reading all throught the posts was there any mention that we cant use other skins ?
coz I just made it green screen that its not meant to do any more :err:

ahhhh FFS now after on/off from rear I have a looping boot-green screen-boot-green screen

on off again same thing happens ^^^^^^^

back to 15/4/11 backup

do ya self a favour dont install any skins lmao

I dont normally bother changing the skins Rat, I do normally change the boot screen to something a bit less key.... and will be doing with this image if it proves to work Ok.

Just been out to get some ciggys left it on ITV HD, (must be 15 minutes or so) and still no sync issues

I have to say I only had these issues before on ITV HD - all the foreign HD channels were spot on

so thus far is looking better - but I have thought this before... So will need to give it a day or two.

Just one quick ?

Why are we unable to rewind and pause etc on live TV, even when our internal is working?

Last edited:
Rat if you get a crash due to skin change you should still be able to ftp into the box and delete the skin you installed, the box will then go back to default skin and boot. I have done this loads of times after loading incompatible skins.

cheers I didnt know that Mickbrush :)

Well DR linux, did as you said.

Result , no change in audio drop out.Green screen on using Auto timer disappeared.Havent checked anything else because these were the main issues.
Went to load my own bouquets, the channel lists and bouquets that are loaded in the wizard are not user friendly at all who wants to scroll numerous pages to locate a satelitte and then navigate through lots of channels just to switch channel.Most owners on here prefer to use Rats bouquets for 28.2e, i also use 13.0e and 0.8w so prefer to use my own creation.
Firstly using Dreamset as normal, bouquets loaded but failed to reload on setbox.Had to force an enigma restart, when i opened a channel the box froze with just the info bar showing couldnt move from this screen.Had to power off /on to resolve.

At this point tried the autotimer again and got a green screen.

Can i ask if there are two images with the same title created by different teams, i mean are the images on the download centre and the one given to Digidude to distribute exactly the same and by that i mean exactly the same.I have two crash logs which suggest they are not.

As previously stated not noticed a great deal of difference other than image size and skin.

Well DR linux, did as you said.

Result , no change in audio drop out.Green screen on using Auto timer disappeared.Havent checked anything else because these were the main issues.
Went to load my own bouquets, the channel lists and bouquets that are loaded in the wizard are not user friendly at all who wants to scroll numerous pages to locate a satelitte and then navigate through lots of channels just to switch channel.Most owners on here prefer to use Rats bouquets for 28.2e, i also use 13.0e and 0.8w so prefer to use my own creation.
Firstly using Dreamset as normal, bouquets loaded but failed to reload on setbox.Had to force an enigma restart, when i opened a channel the box froze with just the info bar showing couldnt move from this screen.Had to power off /on to resolve.

At this point tried the autotimer again and got a green screen.

Can i ask if there are two images with the same title created by different teams, i mean are the images on the download centre and the one given to Digidude to distribute exactly the same and by that i mean exactly the same.I have two crash logs which suggest they are not.

As previously stated not noticed a great deal of difference other than image size and skin.

Mine kinda crashed aswell - went to change channels and all I got was them stupid annoying cogs spinning, which I have not seen in a while

was busy on laptop doing something else, after about 6 or 7 minutes it actually turned over and resumed as normal, till about 5 minutes later when the picture just froze and I had to turn over to a diff channel then back again

(this was a FTA channel)

None of the above are moans - it is feedback for the new team

I tested this image and i do have the audio prob like every one ells but i checked the DVB subtitle and it is all over the screen bouble subt. could someone ells try that just to make sure that it is not just me?

Thanks

This image for me is almost unusable, yes the hard drive worked and it recorded, but just watching a channel for a while became a problem when it just freezes after a while.

This has not happened to me on my last few images

also the ITV hd channels volume is too low

Is this a joke. I have uploaded the new image and it don't work i keep getting green screen. After it says checking the cogs keep spinning and green screen appears. Nothing works.

You're all liars. Of course it works. Dr Linux has tested and personally approved it. For god sake sort yourselves out

i aint lying i can't do anything i've loaded it on and it dont respond

I hope you have a back up of your last working image mate lol

have uploaded new image, finding that hd audio will go out of sync within 1/2 hour of watching channel, switching channel & then back fixes for a little while, sd channels seem to be no problems at all

Back