thieving CNUTS!!!

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
had a fantastic xmas, untill about an hour ago

spent last night with all my family (which never happens) and was brill, then went to spend the day with the kids at 7am, did all the xmas stuff, took the kids over to my parents house, back to their mums, all had dinner, then drove to my house

an hour ago, the ex wife rings me to ask if the kids have their xmas money with them, my one boy had his birthday 2 days ago as well, so also has a wad of birthday money.

looks like some thieving cnut has decided to take 3 envelopes from her house, one with over £300 that had my one boys birthday and xmas money in, another with £50 xmas money my other boy had, and another with £30 that the ex wifes other son had

im fukjin evil over it, the ex is in tears, has ripped the house apart, theyre gone

the worse thing is, it was only family there

ive had to ask the kids if they moved the envelopes, but they havent, i put them both on the shelf myself, ive had to tell my one boy that HIS envelope, with over 300 fukin quid in it has been taken by someone who was in the house today, and while he knows its a lot of money, hes only 10 and i dont think he actually realises how bad it is, i think i want to cry more than he does

fukin sick cnuts whoever has done this, and i swear, that if i find out who it was, i WILL shatter their hands

fukjin ruined what would have been a perfect 2 days

There are some right tossers about - bad enough that people would steal from anyone at xmas anyway but to steal from kids and kids who are family - it doesnt get much lower.

I'm with you on this one - sounds time for some nice sharia law justice - meat cleaver to the hands!!

dirty thieving no-use b****d,

that is just about as low as you can go.

not only thieving, but thieving from your family...

and thieving from a kid at xmass.....

doesnt get much lower than that....

i hope the money brings the cu*nt nothing but misery.....

Not nice to be reading this dude chin up fella if the person that took has a heart hopefully they will give it back

Sorry too hear this digi and with jimmy on this,if it were me i wouldnt be leaving the house till it was found,or be asking the kids again...

What a w****r. Hope the little sh*t get's what he deserves!!

I would get them all back together , then tell them what has happened and what`s going to happen if you find out who it was.Do you have a suspect digi?

I think digis ex dog in law did it in the living room with the light paws.

Seriously though, I really hope it turns out to be one of those crazy events in life where it seems awful but turns out the envelopes were stuffed down behind the sofa by accident. I've been 100% certain of things in the past, had arguments with everyone and then turned out to be wrong and found the missing item.

I had an 18k gold chain stolen and was peeved with a lot of people I suspected of stealing it. I found it 8 years after where I'd left it..........

I agree with Dave24, get them all in the room again and tell them they're not leaving till someone admits to it.

Shocking thing to happen but - jeez there is no but just major suckage. :(

EVERYONE has been contacted who was there, the kids and the ex all instantly said the same person. the police have been involved, but said theres nothing they can do

sick as fook

If it was only family you must be 80% sure who has done it mate? What a sick thing to do though, the most annoying part is the Oscar winning performance whoever did it will be putting on to cover their tracks :(

Sorry to hear about this mate you must be livid, Hope you catch the sad tosser that took it. Hopefully it might turn up in the morning.

no-one from my family peeps, as i said, i was at the ex wifes house for the kids, me and the ex still get on fine, me and her husband known each other for years anyway, its quite a wierd scenario to be honest lol, but, it works, and everyone involved is happy, except for the 'relationship' between my ex and missus im with now (who used to be fine?? lol)

while im really pissed off about how its been taken, by someone from family, on xmas day, im a very empathic person in general, and i think im more upset for my boy, as he asked everyone for money for his birthday so he could pay towards a school adventure trip, and wanted to buy parts to make a custom scooter, and was hoping that in total he would get enough to do both. he actually got enough to pay towards the trip, buy enough parts to create a whole scooter, and have about £60 extra that he said 'im not going to waste it by buying an xbox live sub, im gonna buy a nerf gun instead'

ive had to tell him whats happened, and after explaining it a couple of times, hes gutted, but only said 'aww, thats not fair' i dont think itll actually hit him untill he gets back to his mums house, and its not there for him to count any more

makes me feel fukin sick

Im with tawke on this one digi,you might be jumping the gun a little here,every christmas i end up head first in the wheelie bin recovering items(mostly envelopes with cash in them) that persons unknown have mistaken for old wrapping paper etc,most households are full of excited and hyper kids,who cant remember there names never mind where they placed a boring old envelope !! even if it was placed on a shelf,things can be knocked off and fall to the floor and be lost in a mass of old paper etc. Three summers ago,my sister had her spending money for a month in Tenerife in an envelope on top of a wall unit,way too high for kids to reach,only people in her house from the day she got cash from bank was immediate family and my mrs and i,we are talking about £1600 cash here,we ripped the house apart and nothing was found ! highly unlikely it was a sneak thief or anything like that,only reasonable cause was somebody mistaking it for rubbish and binning it. Now dont get me wrong,if you suspect and can prove it was a family member/friend etc,then there balls or whatever are fair targets of retribution,all im saying is ,sometimes things go missing with no individual purposly at fault....I hope there is a happy outcome to this event,and prey it does not impact the kids too much,,best of luck mate.

the 3 envelopes were in 2 different places, 2 of them on a high shelf on one room, and the other in the kitchen. i KNOW the 2 on the shelf were there, as i put them there myself after putting money into both envelopes my boys had just gotten off their grandparents. the ex phoned me as she noticed that an envelope that was in the kitchen, wasnt there, then after looking for it, realised that the other envelopes had gone as well, and phoned me to see if the kids had moved them or brought them up to my house with them.

shes ripped every bin apart, turned the house over, she was on the phone to me earlier in tears. theres over an hours drive from where i live to where the kids live with her, so it not like just popping round the corner to help look, shes destroyed the house looking for them, knowing they were on the shelf

IF 3 envelopes, that vanished from 2 different places in the house, containing £400 in cash somehow managed to 'turn up' id be as shocked at them turning up as i am about them vanishing, id be over the moon that its back, but someone is deffo a scumbag in my eyes, and as ive said on facebook, where everyone who was there except for 2 people can see it (as im not me on facebook) i hope whoever did this gets arse cancer in their gums and starves to death because of it

sh!t like this reinforces what i posted in the 'new years resolution' thread to the fkin hilt

Well that puts a whole new slant on it mate,i hope you find the thieving f**ker,and make sure the whole world knows about them,makes you sick to hear something like this at christmas time,if you catch the bastard give em a thump from me !

Well that puts a whole new slant on it mate,i hope you find the thieving f**ker,and make sure the whole world knows about them,makes you sick to hear something like this at christmas time,if you catch the bastard give em a thump from me !

this is whats making me so angry m8, but my kids, theyd give away their money to someone who 'needs it' instead of 'buying stuff' with it. dont get me wrong, they like to have nice stuff, and be able to go out and buy things, but, my boy with his birthday money (on 23rd dec) asked everyone for money, so he could pay towards a school trip, and any that was left afterwards, to 'start building a scooter', and now ive had to tel him whats happened, all he can say is 'its not fair'

hes right, ITS NOT FUKIN FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!

some little cnut, who came into HIS house, on christmas day, took all of HIS birthday money, as well as his xmas money, and the xmas money his little brothers had as well.

the police said theres nothing they can do, but, if i find out who it was, i swear, theyll never write again

I can't stop bawling dude I keep looking even tho I know it's not there I can't belive I've been put in the position where I had to ask my mum and dad if they've nicked it. My boys won't go without not my any means I'll sell everything if needed but I can't replace my family :(

I can't stop bawling dude I keep looking even tho I know it's not there I can't belive I've been put in the position where I had to ask my mum and dad if they've nicked it. My boys won't go without not my any means I'll sell everything if needed but I can't replace my family :(

We'll sort something out, and if we find out who did this, no matter who it is, 'disowning' is the least of their worries

Mikey had the living piss kicked out of him, and is dead to me, brother / cousin or not, but, whoever did this is going to get what mikey had, but in reverse, im doing the hurting this time, and im a sick, twisted and evil cnut who can wait for years if i need to, and someone owes me a hand

Back