thieving CNUTS!!!

cheers for everything peeps. the ex has ripped her house apart, spoken to everyone, and theyre nowhere to be seen, some light fingeres cnut helped themselfs to them :(

the police said there is nothing that they can really do, as nobody saw anything, and it wasnt discovered that it was missing untill after everyone had left

im all for getting everyone back into a room and having it out untill someone owns up

ive got my xbox and a few bits all boxed upready to go, and im overwhelmed by the number of PMs ive received asking for a paypal address, ill give it out on the condition that you allow me to repay you at some point over the next year, its

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

im still completley lost for words over it all, the feeling is sickening knowing that its someone who the kids count as their close family who has done this to them

cheers for everything peeps. the ex has ripped her house apart, spoken to everyone, and theyre nowhere to be seen, some light fingeres cnut helped themselfs to them :(

the police said there is nothing that they can really do, as nobody saw anything, and it wasnt discovered that it was missing untill after everyone had left

im all for getting everyone back into a room and having it out untill someone owns up

ive got my xbox and a few bits all boxed upready to go, and im overwhelmed by the number of PMs ive received asking for a paypal address, ill give it out on the condition that you allow me to repay you at some point over the next year, its

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

im still completley lost for words over it all, the feeling is sickening knowing that its someone who the kids count as their close family who has done this to them

£10 sent dude hope it goes some way to helping the kids :)

Is there any chance that you could bluff them out along the lines off.

You have security cameras installed that clearly show who took the envelopes but as it is famly you are willing to give them a chance to return the money on the quite and the matter goes no further. Give them 48 hours or you hand the recording to the old bill?

Cressi

as ,dont do it it"ll hurt, says.
i agree with you bro,also wish you all the best in this new year guys,keep money out of sight.

£10 sent mate. we will get you sorted in no time at this rate !

You have £5 from me mate, dont worry we will soon get your kids money back.

I hope your kids really get to enjoy themselves and see that all people are not bad.

Regards

Davey H.

£5 on the way. I think. Assuming your initials are C.T.

If not someone else has gort a Fiver..lol

Horrible thing thats happened. hope you find the culprit!! and dish out a harsh form of justice ;)

£10 just gone to your kids digi mate...

a tenner sent from me digi ;) ......................

sent a fiver m8...

hope the thieving c**t dies a most horrible and painfull death... :)

Last edited:
£10 sent mate. Hope you catch the b4stard and name and shame them on here/facebook.

hey guys have just posted a thread in general could you take a mo to have a read please. if you miss it can i just say thank you so much for your kindness and generosity you have all shown to my family. there are some gooduns in this world and most are found right here on DW xx

hey guys have just posted a thread in general could you take a mo to have a read please. if you miss it can i just say thank you so much for your kindness and generosity you have all shown to my family. there are some gooduns in this world and most are found right here on DW xx

More than welcome, im glad i come up with the idea now :) me and Sargie are making a joint payment also !

Back