thieving CNUTS!!!

Read this and can't belive people can be so low. Sent a tenner (Paypal 0V903864GL425063C), haven't needed your help so far, but you never know, so i figure it doesn't hurt to grease the wheel, LOL.

told my 11 yr old lad asked what had happend to ur lads.after i told him he asked if i was going to send them some money. i said yes he asked how much. told him £5. his reply was "well i got over a hundred so am going to send the same as u dad" a tenner on the way mate hope it helps... thanks for the postal address ..

im overwhelmed by the number of PMs ive received asking for a paypal address, ill give it out on the condition that you allow me to repay you at some point over the next year

:goodpost: but...

NO :Frog: Consider it a gift. Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

Can't believe it... lost for words tbh. At Christmas and all.

:goodpost: but...

NO :Frog: Consider it a gift. Merry Christmas and a happy new year :)

Can't believe it... lost for words tbh. At Christmas and all.

i am with doomed on this one, u have helped me enough when i first went into the world of satellite :)

I don't think anyone wants it back lol, it's a gift to show our thoughts and also our appreciation of you mate.

I would be upset if you did try and pay it back, I gave it for the little one ;)

Gift sent.
I would look for a drug user or someone with severe alcohol problems as they consider their needs greater than anyone else's, also if you find who did it leave it to the police or you might well end up with a police record yourself.
Just inform the family so he/she cant do it to any of them.

mate hope im not too late
i have been away for few days ...
£10 gift sent to you for your kids ...

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #37Y51533US728102L)

All the Best mate

Lost for words, unbelievable

£5 gift sent to towards yours kids school adventure trip and nerf gun
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9PD05082C2711015L)

For those of you who have missed the thankyou thread.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/278776/

Another MASSIVE thank you thread
Following the thread i posted on xmas night here, and as an additional piece to Skybabes thread here, i have to write something to try and express how i feel.

When i posted the original thread, i was fuming, the anger and hate inside me, on xmas day of all days, is like nothing ive ever felt before. I have been robbed in the past, and been angry, but this was far worse. Having to explain to my boy what had happened, and his calm reaction of 'aw, thats not fair' made me even worse.

This tme of year, everyones already skint, ive taken a 20% wage reduction last month, yet we promised him that 'something would be done' so that he wouldnt lose out, exactly what we were going to do though, we didnt know.

I then started receiving PMs from people asking for a paypal address, and spoke with skybabe. At first, i didnt want to accept help from strangers, theres also the 'thing' of i have kept my 'name' quiet for over a decade. In the end, i swallowed my pride, and decided that anyone who wanted to help my boys was more than welcome to actually 'know' my name, afterall, im a complete stranger to most people on the forum.

Then the emails started coming, and OMG, mixed emotions is not the word to use, theres not an actual word that can describe how i felt, and still feel.

I thought that if we were lucky, we may get around half of the money back that was taken, and we could then manage over the next few weeks to sort the rest out for the boys.

Im humbled, amazed, gobsmacked, and completley lost for words at the generosity shown to our boys by the DW community.

With some money that was also given by firends and family, they now have it all back, and i also have some in my paypal account that is actually over what was taken. Ideally with this 'extra' as it was donated to me to replace money that has now already been replaced (i still cannot think of how to say thank you enough to everybody) i would like to donate it to a charity, but, as the money has come from all over the country, a nationwide charity, such as help for heroes, or a cancer charity, or some sort of kids charity (as it was meant for the kids), so if anyone has any suggestions, theyd be great.

Over the next few days, i will sit and reply to each individual email that was sent via paypals system.

I truely am thankfull with everything that i am, to all of you who turned what was a disasterous end to a fantastic christmas, into a proper happy ending, im greatfull to all of you beyond what words can type, it has shown me that while everyone may know a scumbag, that even if we are not aware of it, we are surrounded by people who do actually care, they just sit there quietly in the background untill they are needed.

I've always said thet DigitalWorldz is the best place to be, and that theres no other place like it, and its true, and its all because of its members, all of you.

Once again, a MASSIVE thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back