thieving CNUTS!!!

Unbelievable what people do these days, stealing from your own family and kids at that.

If you have involved the police then let them sort it now.

i seen this on FB, and couldn't believe it.

family member as well.

i hope it somehow turns up m8

Un-fcuking-believable..... couldn't stop shaking my head and saying 'dirty low-life thieving b4stard'. Like you digi, my blood would be boiling just now. And, family or not, I'd rip the fcukers face off for doing that. As the saying goes, 'What goes around, comes around', they'll get what's coming to them.

Not only a money thief, but a fcuking oxygen thief in my eyes :Angryfire

it Might be a lesson for all of us, any cash you have laying about stash it away in a safe that way you know the money safe. I know you shouldn't have to do this in your own home but unfortunately you can't trust anyone these days.

lets just hope some one moved it and forgot
but if that aint the case the fecking tossers want a kicking to end all kicking's
that has to be the lowest of the low to do that to not only the family but to kids

What a horrible postition to be put in. Feel sorry for you mate :(

What kind of sad person steals from kids,can't imagine how gutted you & you ex feel.
It'd be great if they had a touch of compassion & put it back but anyone who would do this in the first place obviously doesn't have one.

Really sorry to here this, bad any time but especially at this time of year.

how horrible this all is :( ... what a complete nightmare this is for you digi.............

i hope the person is big enough and man enough to come forward and give the money back, at least anonymously.....

fooker ...................

I am gob smacked, what a robbing tw@, Maybe we should all have a whip round for digi ? Count me in :)

, Maybe we should all have a whip round for digi ? Count me in :)

i was thinking the same thing, couple a quid a head and the money wouled be made up no bother..

no-one down any serious money, every one a winner....

i was thinking the same thing, couple a quid a head and the money wouled be made up no bother..

no-one down any serious money, every one a winner....

Awesome buzzer ! Digi you ok with this mate ? ;), come on guys its xmas !

I'm up for that, put me in for a fiver. Just tell me who to pay and its done.

I hope you find the prick!

Was there a junkie at the family dinner or whatever? Its about the only reason i could think of which why someone would do somthing this evil.

Some people can stoop very low in society these day's very sad, hope you get the money back!

i dont post here often but im here everyday. digi's posts helped me no end years ago. ill donate a fiver to the school trip fund. just give me a paypal address to send to!

Back