Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

suggestion for a cookery/ recipe forum

guys I think we are a tech forum !!!!!!

we r a tech forum. your right allroad however we also have a decent community here too. why cant we have a cooking section? we just ditched the rant room because it was unsociable. so why not introduce a sociable thread in its place? cable is all but dead so there wont be a lot of posts in there soon either. we have a section for bargains and shopping, sport, cars and adult. cooking would actually help keep a lot of guys interested here.

I have no problem with the site having a cooking section in fact if the admin agree we can TRIAL it :)

But right now we are taking on staff and in the middle of sorting that out by the weekend, let us get the staff out of the way then we can look at more sections.

And as said if agreed by the team we can Trial it... cant say fairer than that.

Mickie

well at the end of the day m8 nothing ventured nothing gained

True Paul very true.

But at the end of the day this site is totally unrecognisable anymore to the one I joined many moons ago.
Is it a bad thing or not? Only time will tell but I think I'll be bowing out of my membership after sunday.

Good luck.

mmmmm...wonder why?

Maybe because we both know its a foregone conclusion with some members.

Lets just wait till sunday shall we and the shock...horror...LOL surprises!!!

Not anymore you're not mate.

Its a sad end to this once great site. :sad:

but you still keep coming back time after time :) so even though DW has changed so much we must be doing something right coz you keep coming back :) under so many user names too ;)

Bracket - daz, whatever.

We do not even chase you to remove you any more. because you sign up to join again and again, and its boring.

You would probably have a good few thousand posts if you was not such an argumentative person.

Maybe just Maybe you should look within instead of lining up the site, and its members every time you get to the point where you need to make another account.

Digital World is not perfect far from it, but no site is perfect when your standards are set so high!

And also for a SO called forum expert which you clearly are you have just ruined another post for members taking it miles off topic when you could of just started your own and ruined that.

As admin, and moderators - what would you do in our position ?

Just leave it and let you do what you want ?

Mickie

This site has and i think always will move with the times.Thats why it's so good.DW is the past the present and the future,if you only wanna look at cable boxes(for example) its there, but don't put the mockers on new sections opening up, if the members want it then so be it.I don't look at the cars section but i wouldn't want it removed just for that reason.Keep up the good work Mods and Admin :Clap:

Back