Oculus Quest 2 128GB

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is with deep regret I am putting this up for sale. Following major surgery I was left with Fibromyalgia which results in severe fatigue and tinnitus. This makes it extremely uncomfortable for me to wear the headset for any sort of period.
I bought it either March or April this year and I think it's sat on my head 3 times in that period for a total of maybe an hour and a half. Basically it's still brand new.

Comes complete with an extra unused face mask/visor thingy? I also bought the elite headstrap and a cheapo but fully working Synergy 5m pc cable.

Cost me around £370 but will sell for £260 including postage. I've put it on here first for a couple of days before advertising locally. Damn, got to take another picture. I forgot to put my username in the others.

EDIT************************Thought I would just add I would consider swaps, full or part. This is a tech forum so if you have something of interest we could perhaps do a mutually helpful deal. Anything "techy" considered. :D

IMG_20220724_123549.jpg

IMG_20220724_131933.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your problems, that looks like a bargain.

It is a shame that I have a Rift S that I rarely get time to use as if I didn't have that then I would have bought that off you, good luck selling it quickly, without having to resort to having eBay rip you off with their selling fees.

Sorry to hear about your problems, that looks like a bargain.

It is a shame that I have a Rift S that I rarely get time to use as if I didn't have that then I would have bought that off you, good luck selling it quickly, without having to resort to having eBay rip you off with their selling fees.
Thanks @Sandra51. Going to leave it 2 or 3 days and then I'll be advertising it locally first. Gumtree and Facebook pages. Always a bonus if you don't have to post an item. Finding the right packaging is usually my bugbear. :D
eBay's fees are always a turn off for me, should be lower.

"Comes complete with an extra unused face mask/visor thingy?"

That was a complete lie 😂
It wasn't an extra one, it was the original one I should have fitted over the visor. I've lost the plot. 😂

Have just received a heads up from my good friend @dar1437 that these headsets are jumping up in price with almost immediate effect.
Story here

I'm withdrawing this from sale now but would still listen to any part or full exchanges anyone has. Money isn't important to me and some sort of exchange was always my preference, even if it meant me adding cash to the deal 😃

*****SOLD*****

Sold it today.
Had it on Marketplace for nearly 2 months and a guy came and bought it 15 minutes ago. His young son was with him and was blown away by it. He offered £315 which I thought was a very fair price so means I've only lost about £50 on the deal.

To be honest it was worth it to hear and see the young lad's reaction as he tried it out. 😃

Back