Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soccermanager Online DW League now live :)

5 hour left to sign up folks! ************* still some cracking teams available!

talking over! now its down to business :) for the DW Crown :)

Might ask admin see if we can get a wee trophy put down in where avatar is for the season ending winners :)

good news buzzer a good celtic man has taken over the hoops so will be a decent old firm game now lol

ok away to celtic tonight one of the toughest arenas in europe, and lets be honest they have a better record against barca than most....
having put them out of europe, erm and celtic have the most experienced manager in the division.. ill probs take a point tonight to be honest.

4-1 defeat away to celtic lol gutted!!!

Easy easy easy! Just took arsenal to the cleaners!

3-1 away! Even got that dirty traitor torres to score!

My Bayern side 1-1 away to Real Madrid, was winning after 8 mins I got all excited!!

well nice to see the mighty hoops top of the league anyway lol

LoL Rooney sent off in first game for headbutt...wtf

and concerning finances I have lost £1.2 mill in player salaries, gained 700k from tv coverage but apparently no gate receipts? how does that work

first game first win for the might man city lol

pumped 3-1.....

ahahah got my boatload of quality transfers in, couple of teams tried to usurp my signings but i got them....nenenene lol
Really happy to get Hamsik and also that argentinian wonderkid Erik Lamela, best prospect in argentina.

Also is there way to not play in the SMFA cup? Cos only gold managers can control the team and tactics, and i dnt want my assistant manager putting in players that i need for league match and he gets them tired out

how much money on average do teams have, as whoever is Barca is buying everyone. I've hardly had any money at all, had 15mil. At madrid that wouldn't buy a pair of ronaldo boots lol

I only had 20 million and ive got the Russian gangster funding me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back