Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soccermanager Online DW League now live :)

another point if your dealing with an unmanaged club in the 2 leagues its cash only however if your dealing with a team outside the 2 leagues for example Marseille or a team managed by a fellow DW manager you can trade players i.e use a players value towards that of another player

i.e trade nani if your man utd for di maria at real madrid

right im in just waiting for colin to give me details

just sent u pm mate

ffs dont know how admin do it on here im sweating just setting this up!! lol

just 3 teams left in divison 1

Bayern
Celtic
Everton

Lots of good teams in div 2 still

Juve,Inter etc..

but would be good to fill div 1 first?

gents only 2 teams left in div 1
Celtic and Everton

A lot of big names in div 2 but would be good to have div 1 full for sunday

(I cant assign jobs after sunday until after season 1 is finished) roughly 12 weeks...

hopefully as we go we will get more interest for season 2 :)

I'm in with Bayern!! Bring it on Real Madrid 1 st game

decent effort so far guys... only 1 unmanaged team in division 1 (celtic of all clubs!!!) come on someone sign up and take the mighty hoops

the bad news is everton is now also gone which puts the end to my move for Rodwell! lol

decent effort so far guys... only 1 unmanaged team in division 1 (celtic of all clubs!!!) come on someone sign up and take the mighty hoops

the bad news is everton is now also gone which puts the end to my move for Rodwell! lol

lol so did i with a massive bid he wanted to come to spurs!

lol so did i with a massive bid he wanted to come to spurs!

i had outbid you lol another wee hint, try and keep your bids hidden there is an option, i seen what you bid so can bid a wee bit more ;-)

I wish transfers would take place quicker, as in the decisions, fair enough if its player controlled, but computer controlled decisions should be quicker so can decide what to do and make changes in time for start of season

and lol at all the riff raff going up on the transfer list.

right then!

Team for game sorted, tactics sorted, and a couple of sneaky bids lodged! Bring on the 1st game

right then!

Team for game sorted, tactics sorted, and a couple of sneaky bids lodged! Bring on the 1st game

which team you playing this weekend mate,

Also guys remember to try and rotate your squads a wee bit, im not sure if there is a cup game this tuesday but the cup kicks in soon meaning your playing sunday,tuesday,thursday... if the cups not important to you then best to use your younger,reserve players for that..

lol im gonni end up bottom of the league giving u guys all this advice lol

Ive got the Arsenil!

Who here is managing them? Might unsettle them with a bid for Fab! lol

lol your playing scottymo76 he is a mate from work and been playing soccermanager longer than me lol :) i really really hope you win though haha

Ive bid for a few players, if they all egt accepted do I then choose who to buy, or do I automatically sign them all and go millions into the red? lol

If so "Im getting sacked in the morning!!" lol

Ive bid for a few players, if they all egt accepted do I then choose who to buy, or do I automatically sign them all and go millions into the red? lol

If so "Im getting sacked in the morning!!" lol

it will be on the basis of which clubs accept first once you have no money then the bids will collapse,

i wouldnt advise going in the red try and always keep 2-3m at least for a rainy day... dont spend beyond your means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back