Soccer Manager Online DW League now live :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Soccermanager Online DW League now live :)

we shall continue this thing, because i have spent hours doing nothing and browsing the bloody transfer section lol

may need to get abu dhabi group to buy the club and inject some cash

edit: is there way to get out of the SMFA cup? god damn assistant manager is picking my first team guys and tiring them out

and can you link to the FB group cos theres quite a few, and where does it hav info on which league is next to be rated?

Last edited:

Right listen carefully coz i will say this only once (in my best Rene out of Allo Allo)

I thought this was going to be a bit of a laugh and a bit of rapport with the rest of the SM participants regardless of who they are, and who is managing who, but early doors already there is a bit needle on who is who in the Leagues and tbh if it's going to go the same road as some of the other threads/posts on the site regarding football related stuff well fuk it count me out as i aint putting the effort in just to hear the same shite about who has who and folk having to try and explain there actions for a poxy bit of fun.

So just for the record if this is going the same way as previous threads involving football related stuff u can shove it up yer Nat King Cole coz it aint worth the time to sit and see this sort of reactions to a bit of a laff.

Colin do you not get sick of having to keep referring to stuff like what u said

"and lastly the main reason i didnt pick celtic as i would hope you would appreciate between all the hassle i have had for celtic comments in the sports section, i didnt really want an innocent joke in the SM thread to be taken the wrong way"

This just looks like a constant bleat about being unfairly looked upon on here and thats no personal dig @ u personally coz i don't know u but it always seems someone is trying to get a bit of oneupmanship on each other by blaming the other parties involved @ the slightest chance.

So this is for EVERYONE on here when i say this MAN THE **** UP and start acting like a decent human being instead of a spoilt brat and throwing the rattle out the pram and spitting the dummy out @ every possible chance.

ffs there are worse things going on in this world without bleating on about who has whatever issues regarding anyone personally on here so ffs lets have a little more sense on here and leave the personal jibes behind cause it's getting really old real quick on here about certain stuff being raised.

I think we all know what buttons to press when trying to wind each other up especially the Old Firm and having seen some of the stuff on here about it,it is pretty laughable tbh the reaction of some of the people on here. (both sides)

So again everyone grow up a bit and lets have a bit of a laff and take it as it's meant to be a bit of harmless fun involving teams and people of all denominations and rivalries.

PS who the feck would want celtic anyway colin was quitre right not picking them :love::tongue:

A bit OTT I thought, Colin has put plenty of effort in setting it up and helping out, I havent seen any real bitchin just friendly banter.

I'm well up for this, really enjoying it even if I aint got a clue lol:Clap:

OTT, time will tell :Laugh:

Well I just snapped up Ganso, Podolski and Sanchez for the mighty Gooners.

Future proofing the squad!

For info guys:

Game World Reviews: Click Game World (left hand side) and select Player Database Schedules. This will show who is next to be rated

Recent Player Changes: As above

I also recommend browsing the scouting part of the SM Forum (just don't ditch DW!!) as people will talk about who is next for a rise and it is generally quite accurate

For those guys who don't have great teams at the moment don't panic. A season only lasts 10 weeks or so meaning you're good players get stronger and money etc builds up.

To reassure I took Rangers (with last seasons squad) from 2nd division to the top of the 1st division (as well as a SMFA Shield semi and a cup final) within 2 seasons. If you put the work in and wheel and deal you'll build a side in no time at all. I have Robinho, Lopez, Busquets, Vermaelen, Cassano, Barrios and Muller at The Gers.

Good Luck!

Scott (Arsenal Division One)

Oh and Aaron Ramsey IS available for all those expressing an interest but it'll cost!

I can see him becoming a key player alongside Wilshere next season :)

Scott

I hope the tanking I gave you in the 1st game doesnt affect our future trading!!:banana:

Showds (Chelski)

has any one installed ie9? id so any one having problems opening drop down menus on the left hand side or accessing there teams?

Who is Real Madrid? You have bid for Gervinho, or are hoping to sign him? lmfao. I want a minimum of £25 million. I will accept Benzema and 10 million.

thanks for the reply but am having problems with it with no drop down menus opening on the left hand side

Who is Real Madrid? You have bid for Gervinho, or are hoping to sign him? lmfao. I want a minimum of £25 million. I will accept Benzema and 10 million.

I was interested but, seems that he can't move clubs till the end of may now. So will just have to see how he's performing come may. Plus you got him at a bargain, £100k + Diniyar BILYALETDINOV & Tony HIBBERT. you couldn't of gave away them players lol

Also who is Barca? as they have been on the juice tonight. They just offered 20 mill and Xavi for Ronaldo, very cheeky lol. Why would swap ronaldo and replace him with i a 31 year old in lol. Now 20 mil and Messi might get me interested.

I was interested but, seems that he can't move clubs till the end of may now. So will just have to see how he's performing come may. Plus you got him at a bargain, £100k + Diniyar BILYALETDINOV & Tony HIBBERT. you couldn't of gave away them players lol

Also who is Barca? as they have been on the juice tonight. They just offered 20 mill and Xavi for Ronaldo, very cheeky lol. Why would swap ronaldo and replace him with i a 31 year old in lol. Now 20 mil and Messi might get me interested.

xavi plus 20m and real would bite your hand off in real life!

come on janobi...accept my offer for tim cahill please )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back