Satronics (Problems or not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kool, so I have got a tracking number that says collected today at 17:00 so hopefully it is for my address and I will receive it tomorrow :banana:

Just a quick status update: Managed to change my order from dm518 to dm500 with the promise that it will arive here until Friday witch is ok for me!
And to make some things clear: He does not lie ore try to scam the people he is just not that reliable when it comes to shipping dates an promises he makes...

I would buy there again if he changes his way of dealing with customers. Just telling them whats the problem and why shipping is delayed would solve most of the Problems. And it would be realy nice if the stock displayed on the website shows the real numbers of Boxes in stock.
He is most of the time I'm awake on live chat or msn and always friendly thats why I don't understand people saying that he is rude and never answers to requests...

contact me on live support ASAP so we can sort this issue out.

Any problems.
Please just CONTACT ME

01244 630 204 - Business HOURS
[email protected]

anything contact me before posting here as we can sort your issue out if you have any.

also would happy customers please just post!

Manny Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

i'm working at moment...re-send email. cannot use livesupport on my mobile.
waiting for reply.

Last edited:
Things are looking good :proud: tracking says "OUT FOR DELIVERY" :banana: fingers crossed (again)

bought a tuner for dm800 from satronics, arrived wiithin 3 days as promised. No problems at all. will be ordering again :Clap:

Great news :banana::proud::proud::banana: UPS just dropped off my box. Lets get it hooked up. whooooooooo

Thanks Josh.

Great news :banana::proud::proud::banana: UPS just dropped off my box. Lets get it hooked up. whooooooooo

Thanks Josh.

More than welcome craigh,

hope it all works fine, it has been tested so should have no problems at all.

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

Hey guys,

have probs too with satronics..

I order the DM800, send him the Money and Wait 2 weeks to receive it.

Thats ok for me but now the problem..
The Tuner overburned about 1 Week. Tell him the problem and he gives me a ok to send me a new tuner in 1 week.. ok i wait the week and he means he have send it.

Now its over 2 Weeks.. what the hell is my new tuner?
Items from Hong Kong are faster from UK.. thats not true huh?!

//EDIT: Ok he contact me to give me a statement.. he sas the Post in UK is rly worst and we wait on Monday. When i not receive the new Tuner on Monday, he promised me to send ones with Air Mail. I thinkt its rly good deal

Last edited:
OK, here we go, my experience so far:

Placed my order for 3* DM500 and 1*DM800HD. Both in stock when ordering.
Money was booked of straight away (of course) via moneybookers.
In the policy he/they have it says: 2 days for handling when items are in stock.
But unfortunately no shipment so far. Can be a flaw of course.

Then contacting him/them via email: tried all 3 different email addresses on the website, no reply so far, on none of them. Spam filter setting are ok, because signing up and ordering went fine too.

Well, 3 phone numbers on the website should do the trick. That is if any of them would be answered of course. Mobile isn't even switched on, goes directly to voicemail.

Then the last resort live chat: try to talk to Josh several times, but no answer back at all.

And to make the story complete, website is not reachable at the moment. Still ping-able, but page not loading.

Going via the moneybookers way now and asking for a full refund.

Golfman

Golfman,
Please contact us on livesupport as we are online most hours of the day? or on PM here.

The website is down currently and hopefully getting fixed as we speak.

Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

Is nobody else concerned by the amount of people joinlng the site just to complain,

Since when did we become Satronics support forum?

i got my tuners monday have not tried them yet
alex

Is nobody else concerned by the amount of people joinlng the site just to complain,

i suppose anyone with a problem with satronics would google them and this forum will show in results

off course mate but hopefully they will stick around and contribute to the forum and not just run once they have there help and info

ive had about 6 dm of this guy and have got them all i think he has just got to sort the post out and before u buy ask him if he has them instock every message i have sent to him his got back to me well the only thing i can find wrong with him is his posting is slow which i think his got to sort if he wants all this to stop but joining a site just to run him down is abit poor its on more than 1 site most have only made 1 post and i have found he has sorted everyone out and again just slow at doing it.

For those who complain about people entering here and make it a kind of Satronics' support forum, I have to say that from ancient times , commerse relies on feedback. A seller's reliability reflects on customers' feedback, either to motivate others to buy or to think it twice..
Anyway, in my case Satronics turns out not only unprofesional but scratches the thin ice of fraudulent:After placing my order (the 22th of May) considering 2 Spiderboxes (IN STOCK) that I need to get until today,after a long list of excuses and fake promises for dispatch, please read the (1 hour ago) on line chat with Mr. Farmer:
"Me 5:07:49 μμ
Hello.I need a straight answer:Has my order been dispatched or not?
Josh Farmer 5:08:05 μμ
NO
Me 5:11:05 μμ
I thought that it was clear from me that I needed the receivers untill today
Josh Farmer 5:11:43 μμ
yes it was
Me 5:12:44 μμ
So why on earth don't you decide to ship them?Are the items in stock or not?
Josh Farmer 5:13:05 μμ
Fristly spiderbox is on O2O basis
Me 5:13:46 μμ
What does O2O mean?
Josh Farmer 5:14:05 μμ
Order2Order
it is explained on the site
Me 5:17:25 μμ
On the site states clearly now and when I placed the order that Spiderbox was IN STOCK. If you could not complete the order in a reasonable time you had to mention it
Josh Farmer 5:17:47 μμ
Secondly You choose a shipment not possible for greece
Me 5:19:06 μμ
What is this now?Is DHL road Europe not suitable for Greece or not?
Josh Farmer 5:19:17 μμ
no it is not
Me 5:19:55 μμ
ok I had enough of it.Are you going to dispatch the order or not?
Josh Farmer 5:20:05 μμ
yes we will
Me 5:24:23 μμ
I am sorry, but I am not interested anymore and If I still were, your unprofessional attitude and continuing lies, make me drive through other paths...
Josh Farmer 5:27:47 μμ
We are no unprofessional
This is from you choosing wrong shipment and a product on a O2O basis
These are clearly explained on our website"

Just to clear things out:(From Satronics site)
SpiderBox 7000 HDX + GIFT Availability: In Stock
9 item in stock items in stock (SpiderBox 7000 HDX + GIFT - Satronics Satellite Store)
SpiderBox 9000 HD Availability: In Stock
9 item in stock items in stock (SpiderBox 9000 HD 1CA 2CI 2USB-PVR ETHERNET WITH ( A+++ Gift ) - Satronics Satellite Store)
And this is my order summary (already paid)
Order: #000088
Carrier: DHL ROAD EUROPE
Payment method: MoneyBookers
Reference Product Quantity Unit price Total price
Total products (tax incl.): £344.98
Total shipping (tax incl.): £25.85
Total: £370.83
"

Anyone to comment on this? (I am sure that Moneybookers customer support will soon "comment" on the situation...)

Hello,

On the Site is clearly states some products are on O2O basis. Meaning Order to Order which is explained in delivery section.

These products work on a O2O basis. and it written at the bottom on the screen.

you also choose a mthod of shipment not possible for greece and as it says in delivery page Island are charged at a higher rate and please contact us before purchasing.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back