Satronics (Problems or not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pootas

Inactive User
Reaction score
Would just like to warn people about these useless bunch of c*nts...

Ordered a box on 14th May and they took money immediately...I haven't received my goods and not once have they answered the phone or responded to emails....

They cheeky pr*ck did speak to me on Msn on Friday saying their internet was down so couldn't dispatch goods until today...And surprisingly enough they haven't dispatched my goods and haven't answered phone or responded to emails/msn today...

I'll be filing a fookin fraud claim in the morning!!!!

I had the same problem with them last week, he told me his internet was down so could not dispatch my item!!! asked for a refund which he agreed to on the live chat from his website but still waiting.....

Excuse after excuse, the truth is its a one man outfit who is a dropshipper basically, he'll take the funds then order your box.

Stick to linuxsat.

I wish I saw this thread before. I ordered on thursday with next day delivery. He came highly recommended from HibbyDave.

So I gotta contact him through his website? What's his msn address?

fookin hell i ordered a box too and now im pissed

he dont even answer fone

gona try getting my money back

Amazingly enough after posting this thread I had an email roughly an hour later to tell me he had shipped my item...Which is most useful after I told the clown I wanted a refund...

And it's amazing he reckons he emailed me earlier in the week twice which I conveniently didn't receive...Yet one post on DW and suddenly I receive emails from him!!!

the best site to order stuff from is satfooldeals, it is very reliable, and the person behind the site, has been around the sat buisness for years, and very trustworthy, i have sent loads of people there, and not once has anyone complained, infact they said there products were with them the next day, or the day after, very good service indeed

You may be able to claim a refund from their payment processing company. Contact Satronics first, and then call these guys up. They will put you through to the Cust services dept.

Hope this helps.

MoneyBookers

0870 383 0232
020 7608 8460

This company provides a service in collecting money for internet websites. It is required if ever you need a refund - Good Luck

tried ringing and emailing satronics

they dont pic up or reply

so rang moneybookers

they gona escalate this and try contacting him .etc

I finally got my refund, looks like they are reading this thread!!!

WTF cant believe the hassle you guy's are getting, this used to be a good supplier when they were supersatshop.eu

sorry guy's never realised how bad their service had got or I wouldn't have recommended the them. :Angryfire

Last edited:
WTF cant believe the hassle you guy's are getting, this used to be a good supplier when they were supersatshop.eu

sorry guy's never realised how bad their service had got or I wouldn't have recommended the cnuts. :Angryfire

Not your fault mate, i've reccomended some sellers before then went tits up.

I just don't reccomend anyone apart from linuxsat now.

It's alrite mate, I don't blame you either.

I've been contacted by them. Let's see how long it takes to get my money back or the item.

looks like he has just joined u may get ur answers soon

Hello,

I would firstly like to assure all customers that we are no scam, and we also do not drop ship, i have attached pictures here of our stock, in the warehouse (1 of our 3 units) Which clearly show some of our stock.

We also have had no internet over the last two weeks and i have attached a letter from Opal Broadband for you to confirm this. you can see on the letter the Go-Live Date 25.05/2010 i.e Yesterday.

Also if anyone is thinking why didn't we use mobile Broadband, we tried however no Mobile Broadband will work in the facilty where our offices are located.

Anyone who has had the delivery deleyed is more than welcome to have a partial refund on there delivery and a free gift will be included.

To anyone who said we didnt answer phone calls, our telephone system was ran through a VoIP system, based on the internet, so we could no accept phone calls whilst we moved office and had no internet facilties.

We appologise for all delays.

Any problems, please contact us Directly on

01244 630 204
or email us at [email protected]

seems like my order has been shipped and on its way

plus got refund on postage

seems like a genuine fault

will let u know more when my item arrives

Got mine today. Guess it was a genuine fault. He refunded delivery and threw in some freebies for me.

not that ive order anything from sat store.

but would like to thank you for clearing your situation up on this popular forum..

just goes to show some companys out there care more about their customers then profit.

:thumbs up:

Got mine today. Guess it was a genuine fault. He refunded delivery and threw in some freebies for me.

same here

plus i like the look of this dm518s i might get 1 for my bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back