Satronics (Problems or not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you was being messed about by a company that ignored your emails/phone calls and spotted they answered people via a forum,don't tell me you wouldn't sign up and try and get an answer from them ;)

Fair point Rat but it has to be made clear that DW has nothing to do with satronics as i get the feeling some noobs may think there is an affiliation with them.

satronics.co.uk

does not and has never had any association with digitalworldz but may i tell them to get there arse in gear and get the orders sorted as quickly as possible

we dont condone any busness doing this to customers

they only way is to go for a refund then pass on to all the ppl you know telling them not to use his service if he cannot fullfill orders he doesnt deserve any

i hope all ppl who are having problems that they get them speedily sorted

OK, after a very long discussion with "Josh Farmer" on satronics live support we reached an agreement. I suggest that anybody with issues contact them in this way. I have downgraded to the DM500 as he had one in stock and he said that it will be delivered by Tuesday hopefully. I will let you guys know when I get the box.

:banana: Fingers crossed

Hello All,

Firstly i would like to ask people with a problem to contact us directly, we are on live support most hours of the day and can answer and resolve all issue's that way.

Secondly when order please check Terms and Conditions which everyone has to agree to before ordering, I am not here to be slated, and this is not a support forum for satronics.co.uk.

I registered here to help people out who had issues and didn't contact us Directly, for example we are on Live Support now.

The Guy who started this thread has had his issued resolved a while ago, as have everyone who contact us.

Its a shame only negative comments come out as happy customers never seem to post about it on the net. Negative makes better reading than postive.

We are even on Live Support now if you wish to contact us regarding any issue you may have. Issues can be resolved over live support at any times. As live support it on 90% of business hours 9-5am 5 days a week and 10-4 on saturdays. We are evn often online during the evenings to offer support and assistance.

As many people who contact us on live support will agree we are always helpful and can always get any issue resolved and treat every customer with upmost respect.

Customer care is important to us and that is one of the reasons we offer many forms in which you can contact us

Telephone,
Live Support
Email

All emails are always replied and live support is always answered. If we miss a call or miss a chat on live support we always contact you back (providing a email is provided)

I understand if you have a greifence with us you want to make the world know. But by contacting us and solving the issue you can have a long term co-oporation with us. Which we all agree is more important.

If you do feel we can improve any side of the business then by all means email us and tell us what you think we are always here to listen.

Posting on the forum is not the way to resolve issues and is certainly not a professional way of conducting business by having to reply to forum threads instead of customers contacting us Directly.

Our shipping policy clearly states all about delivery and so do all policys on the site and there clearly agree'd and you also agree to terms and conditions when ordering on the website.

Many people come on here just to slate us, which i do not feel is fair.

If you want a instant answer or have any questions contact our LiveSupport team now.

Many many people know who we are and order from us mulitple times.

Many Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

PROMOCODE FOR FREE SHIPPING: WORLDCUP2010
PROMOCODE FOR DIGITALWORLDZ 5% OFF: DW5OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
@ satronics deleted a small paragraph. ur here to help members out with problems which is great but dont go over board pluggin your company.

thanks

huggi

Sure Buddy,
No problem.

I just want to sort issues out.

Many Thanks
Satronics

TBH I think you've got to give them/him/her/whatever some credit for coming on here and at least trying to put things right or resolve the issues with DW members who have complained.

While it may have been a bit slack to not sort this at the get-go, at least they seem to willing to resolve things now. They could, like many many businesses, just ignore the customer, and hide away.

Just my thoughts, so ignore me.

And, I've no affiliation what so ever with them, before anybody starts.

(Though I'm always open to bribery/gifts! Lol)

Thanks for your Comments Dazza,
Were more than happy to solve any complaints, we don't like complaints at all. We wan't to be known as the best dreambox retailer not the Worst. We need good repuation before fully launching our electronics side.

Thanks
Satronics

Hello All

Customer care is important to us and that is one of the reasons we offer many forms in which you can contact us

Telephone,
Live Support
Email

Posting on the forum is not the way to resolve issues and is certainly not a professional way of conducting business by having to reply to forum threads instead of customers contacting us Directly.
You would like poeple not to post on DW, may be you would like to post on yours "Superman" so you can delete them at will, sorry still a lot of talk, no action, this morning, live support off line, Telephoned not answer, e mail not answer, I have send you about ten e mails, not one answer, lets see how many you answer, Please everyone let us know..

All emails are always replied and live support is always answered. If we miss a call or miss a chat on live support we always contact you back (providing a email is provided)

witch email you reply? sales@ customersupport@ ??

Hello All,

Firstly i would like to ask people with a problem to contact us directly, we are on live support most hours of the day and can answer and resolve all issue's that way.

Secondly when order please check Terms and Conditions which everyone has to agree to before ordering, I am not here to be slated, and this is not a support forum for satronics.co.uk.

I registered here to help people out who had issues and didn't contact us Directly, for example we are on Live Support now.

The Guy who started this thread has had his issued resolved a while ago, as have everyone who contact us.

Its a shame only negative comments come out as happy customers never seem to post about it on the net. Negative makes better reading than postive.

We are even on Live Support now if you wish to contact us regarding any issue you may have. Issues can be resolved over live support at any times. As live support it on 90% of business hours 9-5am 5 days a week and 10-4 on saturdays. We are evn often online during the evenings to offer support and assistance.

As many people who contact us on live support will agree we are always helpful and can always get any issue resolved and treat every customer with upmost respect.

Telephone,
Live Support
Email

I understand if you have a greifence with us you want to make the world know. But by contacting us and solving the issue you can have a long term co-oporation with us. Which we all agree is more important.

If you do feel we can improve any side of the business then by all means email us and tell us what you think we are always here to listen.

Our shipping policy clearly states all about delivery and so do all policys on the site and there clearly agree'd and you also agree to terms and conditions when ordering on the website.

Many people come on here just to slate us, which i do not feel is fair.

If you want a instant answer or have any questions contact our LiveSupport team now.

Many many people know who we are and order from us mulitple times.

Many Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

PROMOCODE FOR FREE SHIPPING: WORLDCUP2010
PROMOCODE FOR DIGITALWORLDZ 5% OFF: DW5OFF

I'd like to point out that whilst I did receive me order eventually it was missing an item... Josh refunded the postage £5 odd and said he would resend the missing item worth around £12... I still haven't received that missing item so I'm still £7 out of pocket... Whilst not a huge amount I think this thread has served a purpose in so far as showing that DW although not affiliated with Satronics in anyway can serve as almost a consumer power to get customers the correct level of service...

sorry, just to let u know...
i didnt get any trouble with my order, was a spiderbox pre-order.
now i return my box on 27 may royal mail next day like i say to me to do and just whant know status of my box.

till now no reply to email send last friday 1pm.

Ok, getting concerned again. After my 2 hour chat with the guy yesterday I hoped things were sorted. He was very reluctant to issue a refund and I ended up making a deal that he would post me a DM500 today instead of the DM518 and refund my postage. Very scetchy excuses as to why he couldnt ship the dm518 (said that he had them in stock but was waiting until Thursday maybe Friday this week to post as it saves on his postage cost). He also said that he would provide me with a tracking number for my box. I have not received the email from moneybookers to say that he has refunded the postage and he has not sent me the tracking details for the item.

I have tried contacting via live chat, emailed him and added a comment onto the bottom of the order . . . . .nothing.

I get the impression that this guy will do what ever it takes to hold onto the money he has already received and invents stories to pacify his customers.

I dont think the guy is trying to pull any kind of scam, as we have seen in previous post he will deliver eventually. I have just lost all faith in what the guy says.

I will let you know tomorrow if the box arrives as promised.

:Chainsaw:

maybe the guy have problems with internet connection....

live support was online today at 1:15AM and didnt see him in day time!?!?!?!!!?

Last edited:
Hi from Germany,
searched over google for satronics.co.uk and this forum ist on the 4'th place so I decided to post here. :proud:
Maybe this will get things movin faster...
So, just a qick view on my order history:
Orderd 2xDm800, 3xdm518 03.05.2010
received money 05.05.2010
After two weeks I asked him when it will be shipped.
Answer: "This week"
A week later: "what about shipping last week?"
Answer: "This week and you get a free receiver"
(I would be happy if I get the receivers I orderd...)

To contact him is not the problem but I didn't paid him for promises who vanish into thin air.

Thats where I'm now, no estimate shipping date and World Cup starting soon.
I orderd some receivers before and it took two weeks, that was ok for me but over a month....
So my question for Satronics:
Where are my god damn it Dreamboxes I orderd? If you can't ship them just say so an send me back my money...

I am getting really frustrated with this guy now. I have been up all night working nights, and I am now sat waiting to see if this guy has stuck to his word and posted my box for delivery today. No reply to my emails from last night, just caught him on live chat but as soon as I logged in he was off to his "office" and said to b uzz him later when he is back online.

Hopefully he is back online soon so I can go to bed if he hasnt posted it yet. Not going to be happy at all if I sit up waiting all day for nothing.

Based in Chester i see! Might be easier for me to call and collect the box. I will email him and ask :proud:

Just had a conversation with Josh on Live chat, he had mentioned that it might get to wednesday before it arrived, hmmm. Should be a good read for you if the colour come out right. I will let you read into it what you will :wtf:

Craig 12:07:08

Hya Josh

Josh Farmer 12:07:23

Hello mate

Craig 12:07:35

did you get it posted yesterday

?

if not i can go to bed you see

i have been up all night at work

Josh Farmer 12:08:29

No its getting collected at 3pm today

Craig 12:08:37

if you have them in stock i can call and collect tomorrow

i only live 20 miles away

Josh Farmer 12:08:59

you can but i'd have to cancle the collection

Craig 12:09:10

do you have dm 800s in?

?

are you still there?

Josh Farmer 12:11:05

Yes sorry

i am

Craig 12:11:22

do you have dm800s in stock?

or what do you have ?

I wwould prefer to collect as I have lost faith in your word

Josh Farmer 12:12:14

mate

lost faith

Craig 12:12:32

you said you would post yesterday

you promised . . . made a dela

deal

and not had the email regarding postage refund

cmon mate i am waiting to go to bed

Josh Farmer 12:14:47

Yes i wasn't in

Yesterday

postage has been refunded already

Craig 12:14:57

another excuse

Josh Farmer 12:15:08

Postage has already been refunded

Craig 12:15:10

ok

what boxes do you have in stock that I could collect tomorrow?

nothin? is that the problem here?

whats going on?

Josh Farmer 12:17:13

i've told you

You box is due rto be collected at 3

Craig 12:17:47

i can collect tho so cancel it I dont believe that it is

so you can give me a tracking number at 3 o'clock then?

and if they dont pick it up for some reason i will collect tomorrow . . . either way that way I will get the box tomorrow and we can stop some speculation and the critics on the forum

Josh Farmer 12:22:59

yes i can

Craig 12:24:14

ok then i am going to bed for a few hours now, when will you be online later? or could you email the tracking number to me?

Josh Farmer 12:24:35

i'll be here till 4.30

maybe later

Craig 12:25:04

can you email me the tracking number to the address on my account at 3 then please

Josh Farmer 12:25:32

sure can

it may be at

Craig 12:26:00

ok thats fine, prob only be getting up at 5 anyhow

Josh Farmer 12:26:11

Ok buddy

Craig 12:26:38

I am going to post this conversation on the forum so that people can see the whole truth and that you are trying to resolve matters

Josh Farmer 12:26:53

Ok buddy

no problem

PHP:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Based in Chester i see! Might be easier for me to call and collect the box. I will email him and ask :proud:

Hi craigh8su from Malta
I got a DM800 in after 6 weeks in April, which didn't work, I tried to contact him many time, somebody told me the tuner is faulty, so I send him an e mail,
and told him I'm going to be in Birmingham if he can send me a tuner, 5 days later he answered asking for the address in Birmingham, which I e mail to him,
the next day I e mail him again and asked him to send me a cooling fan, which he reply " sure if I have it in Stock" on retrun to Malta I e mail him, Him gave me the story about the internet, he couldn't get the address, yet the next day iI send the address he reply?? he said will sended to Malta "to day"
It will be sent to you in malta today or tomorrow.
Thanks
On 17/05/2010 14:17, thats pasted from his e mail/ I think he was worried that I was in UK, and also he like to piss people about for more the 45 days so one can not claim charge back on the visa.. So as for you to go and get it yourself I think you will only waste your patrol.. you will only get a lot of bull..you can not stay there that will cost more money, and he know that he is on every Sat forum there is .. good luck..

Craig your tracking nr has been emailed to you as promised.

@Maltisefaclon, contact me on live support ASAP so we can sort this issue out.

Any problems.
Please just CONTACT ME

01244 630 204 - Business HOURS
[email protected]

anything contact me before posting here as we can sort your issue out if you have any.

also would happy customers please just post!

Manny Thanks
Satronics.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back