Satronics (Problems or not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
satronics we have give you more than enough time to sort ur problems with ur customers

we are not the go between
this service you supply isnt good enough
ppl are paying you good money money that some of them have saved up

now tell the truth
how would you like ur suppliers saying to you ok u have ordered 20 boxes we will ship them when we get them from our suppliers
you would then end up going else where
we understand that may be you are running ur busness on a shoestring budget
but please dont say you have items in when you dont
at least be honest with ppl

what is the site of linuxsat? they ship from UK?
thanks

they do but i and few others have had major problems with linuxsat too
mainly dm800 failing/parts falling off and dm500 failing, sales support is spot on untill u ask them to sort ya problems lol then no reply ever ever again lolol
down few hundred quid and nowt so persoanly stay away from linuxsat

cheers

osborne82

mainly dm800 failing/parts falling off and dm500 failing, sales support is spot on untill u ask them to sort ya problems lol then no reply ever ever again lolol

cheers

osborne82
thanks for you answer ,do you know another suplier that is good ( price-service-quality) that ship from UK ?,i tried to google the linuxsat and ive been reedirected to another site , in contact i see an adress from Hong Kong.

cheers

osborne82

Looks like he has went out of business now.

satronics we have give you more than enough time to sort ur problems with ur customers

we are not the go between
this service you supply isnt good enough
ppl are paying you good money money that some of them have saved up

now tell the truth
how would you like ur suppliers saying to you ok u have ordered 20 boxes we will ship them when we get them from our suppliers
you would then end up going else where
we understand that may be you are running ur busness on a shoestring budget
but please dont say you have items in when you dont
at least be honest with ppl

Sorry if i offend you but this post has really p*ssed me off!
The service we supply is of a high level i dont claim it to be perfect, as in every aspect of life you get a few things and people not Happy.

O2O is clearly explained, We don't dropship because we NEVER spend anyone's money on dropshipping.

For O2O when we recieve a order we order the product however the customers money stays put untill they have had there item dispatched! Its not possible to drop-ship this way.

If anyone had of asked about the spiderbox we would have told them the same answer as i am writing here.

Were not running on a shoestring budget at all, i'm fed up off a few customers just signing up to have a shout then disapear.

You never heard good customers, i mean about 10MAX customers complained on here, not bad on our customer base of nearly 700People, and of 150 Orders since satronicas launched, we have only had 4 Customers Complain. An no surprise they have posted on the forum, but where is the other 146.

They don't need to post as they are happy and order again!

People say i'm impossible to contact well click the livesupport option i am online most of the day!

You need to look in to things before you go around ranting about people.

If people were not as happy as you make them out to be, why do people keep ordering!!

I have customers who order all the time, and never complain.

As in every walk of life problems occur and we always SOLVE them with no hassle.

Thanks
Satronics

Just started to deal with satronics recently

First ordered a dm500 about 6 weeks ago just when he changed the site name...box took 2weeks but did arrive in the end so i took it that he may still be having some teething and logistical issues with the site change ect...

on 3rd June I ordered 4pcs dm518 for the WC season, sent a few emails asking for tracking number and possible shipping upgrade...always got answers albeit after 2 days...one of which stated he will ship the following week (3rd june was a thursday)
Folloeing week came and went...this week came...Called many times on the number on the site but always find a message saying no one is available...
sent a few more emails asking on status and never got a reply...then finally after a few more emails i get a reply and dispatch email yesterday afternoon...the email stated my boxes were shipped yesterday with dhl express yesterday (15th !! remember ordered the 3rd do the math) atleast he said he upgraded to dhl express and said in his email that the boxes will be here today 16th...i hope they are...i am still awaiting my tracking number though

Last night spoke to josh for the first time on live chat, he seems a nice guy and was always responsive and polite albeit short replies but then again it was midnight so i give him some more slack !! come on guys what supplier do you find available online at midnight ?!?

If the 4pcs dm518 were really shipped dhl express yesterday and do arrive today or tomorrow (guess its out of josh's hands but in dhl's now) i will be calling him and ordering a dm800 immediatly as i discussed with him on chat however I DO EXPECT IT DISPATCHED WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS ... if so i will continue doing business with this supplier and i will let this forum know both the positive and negative as to be fair even though some guys seem to be really p***sed off at him

I honestly think he has some logisticle troubles with getting items dispatched quickly and he seems to take a while to get responses out by email...i just hope he gets his business running efficiently and he becomes a bit more open and communicative...after all his prices are quite good

Also i urge any one who has had good experiences or solved issues with satronics to give him some credit and say so on here not just complain !!

Stan

Also i urge any one who has had good experiences or solved issues with satronics to give him some credit and say so on here not just complain !!

Stan

I had good service from Satronics (when Eurosat) and have recommended him to a friend who received his dm800 yesterday(to my relief also) after a delay of over a week.
I bought a dm800 in Nov 2009 which has been really solid up to now. Did glitch on HD but was cured with a 20amp booster.Some times it is difficult to recommend in public because you get accused of either being on the payroll or the dealer himself.
You only have to read some of the posts on here to see examples of this,in one particular thread about 5 or 6 people were being accused of being the dealer under different names. As mentioned earlier in this thread you have to keep a balance ,as this forum is not here just to pull all the complaints from google.
I am a little pleased that throughout he has not just hidden but has tried to defend himself ,however, if people were kept more informed with more reliable and accurate information then there would not be so much anger.

Satronics wasnt eurosat m8, as eurosat is a trade only distribution network of equipment that does not deal with the public at all.

what i cant understand is the delays though, if stuff is in stock, you get a picking list, pack it, arrange for a courier, and send it, even if something is sold at 4AM on a friday morning, and the courier cannot collect untill monday, itll be delivered tuesday.

in stock items should be with the customer, or within 24 hours of being with the customer, within 72 hours, no matter what day the order was placed

unless

youre dropshipping, waiting to get enough orders of something to order in bulk, or taking pre-orders, which should be fully explained up front

even this so called O2O basis, could be done within 4 working days

this is how i see O2O working, but obviously its not like this. If i was to O2O something, id take the order on a monday, i would then order it on the monday, and receiver it either the tuesday or the wednesday, depending on what time ordered, it would be sent out either the tuesday, wednesday or the thursday and delivered the very next day. At the most, O2O would be ordered monday, delivered friday, or take weekends into account, ordered friday, delivered thursday

I used to export digiboxes to germany, about 25 a week, all individually, sometimes i used to sell so many, i was buying on the fly to keep customers happy, and still used to turn customers round in 5 days, being 'O2O' AND in a different country

Last edited:
Satronics wasnt eurosat m8, as eurosat is a trade only distribution network of equipment that does not deal with the public at all.

what i cant understand is the delays though, if stuff is in stock, you get a picking list, pack it, arrange for a courier, and send it, even if something is sold at 4AM on a friday morning, and the courier cannot collect untill monday, itll be delivered tuesday.

in stock items should be with the customer, or within 24 hours of being with the customer, within 72 hours, no matter what day the order was placed

unless

youre dropshipping, waiting to get enough orders of something to order in bulk, or taking pre-orders, which should be fully explained up front

this is how i see O2O working, but obviously its not like this. If i was to O2O something, id take the order on a monday, i would then order it on the monday, and receiver it either the tuesday or the wednesday, depending on what time ordered, it would be sent out either the tuesday, wednesday or the thursday and delivered the very next day. At the most, O2O would be ordered monday, delivered friday, or take weekends into account, ordered friday, delivered thursday

I used to export digiboxes to germany, about 25 a week, all individually, sometimes i used to sell so many, i was buying on the fly to keep customers happy, and still used to turn customers round in 5 days, being 'O2O' AND in a different country

When o2o is in place it can take more than 5 days, not due to me but suppliers, as i said, all items are now in stock. collection is welcome from our offices. i will upload some pictures of stock to show everyone

:Biggrin2:

unless

Are you sure your still not doing that with eurosky :Biggrin2:

ok i have just finsihed a 25 min convo with Josh Farmer and he is a nice guy
working hard to try sort out the problems

now what i want is all the ppl on this thread who have complained is to pm me with your order number and your name and i will pass this on to josh

he is going to look into them
he assurses me he will look in to all aspects of the site the wording etc and things will improve
he will post a seperate post

but now this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back