Satronics (Problems or not?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with neorage, the guy has gone out of his way to redeem himself.

Fes - I don't see much difference lol.

good to see a company come and redeem there selfs. Is a big forum with plenty of potential customers which having a good name will no doubt pay off

Glad you guys got it sorted, nothing worse than recommending someone and then they go and make an arse of you, but really good of them to come on here and clear things up, not many dealers would do that. :Clap:

:Cheers:

Well done Satronics for coming on here and explaining the difficulties you have had. Hopefully get a few more customers as a result.

From letter i see they are with Talktalk??? lol
Maybe theres the fault.

to avoid anymore problems, i'd recommend VM :D

To stop any more confusion this morning we also added a new Delivery Policy to our website.

Please read Below.

Shipments
Your Shipment.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 business days after receipt of payment and are shipped via your chosen method of shipment.
We use the following companies for dispatch of products;
DHL EXPRESS EUROPE (1-2 Days)
DHL ROAD EUROPE (2-5 Days)
UPS/HDNL UK STANDARD (1-2 Days)
ROYAL MAIL STANDARD PARCELS (1-4 Days)
ROYAL MAIL RECORDED (1-4 Days)
ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY (1 Day Del. before 1PM)
ROYAL MAIL EURO PARCELS (3-7 Days)

Both Royal Mail Standard Parcels and Royal Mail Euro Parcels do not include Tracking. If you choose this service you are liable for loss, as we do NOT advise you to choose shipping that is not traceable.

Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.

Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.

CUT OFF TIMES (ORDERS CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WORKING DAYS FOR DISPATCH):
DHL ROAD - 10AM
DHL EXPRESS - 1PM
UPS/HDNL - 1PM
ROYAL MAIL - 2PM
SPEICAL DELIVERY - 3PM

Delivery
Worried about how long your shipment will take?

We have applied a new policy to our delivery's. Any Express Delivery service (UPS/SPECIAL DELIVERY/DHL EXPRESS) Which are not send with-in 3 Working Days will be entitled to a full delivery refund [in the form of store credit] Any non express delivery that does not get dispatched with in 5 Working Days are also entitled to the same Full Refund.

This delivery policy does NOT apply to the following
Pre Order Items
Out of Stock Items
Items on a Order2Order Basis (this is in the product description)

As for Talktalk surprisingly there the best in the area we are. No cable around here.

Many Thank
Satronics

To stop any more confusion this morning we also added a new Delivery Policy to our website.

Please read Below.

Shipments
Your Shipment.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 business days after receipt of payment and are shipped via your chosen method of shipment.
We use the following companies for dispatch of products;
DHL EXPRESS EUROPE (1-2 Days)
DHL ROAD EUROPE (2-5 Days)
UPS/HDNL UK STANDARD (1-2 Days)
ROYAL MAIL STANDARD PARCELS (1-4 Days)
ROYAL MAIL RECORDED (1-4 Days)
ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY (1 Day Del. before 1PM)
ROYAL MAIL EURO PARCELS (3-7 Days)

Both Royal Mail Standard Parcels and Royal Mail Euro Parcels do not include Tracking. If you choose this service you are liable for loss, as we do NOT advise you to choose shipping that is not traceable.

Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.

Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.

CUT OFF TIMES (ORDERS CAN TAKE UP TO 2 WORKING DAYS FOR DISPATCH):
DHL ROAD - 10AM
DHL EXPRESS - 1PM
UPS/HDNL - 1PM
ROYAL MAIL - 2PM
SPEICAL DELIVERY - 3PM

Delivery
Worried about how long your shipment will take?

We have applied a new policy to our delivery's. Any Express Delivery service (UPS/SPECIAL DELIVERY/DHL EXPRESS) Which are not send with-in 3 Working Days will be entitled to a full delivery refund [in the form of store credit] Any non express delivery that does not get dispatched with in 5 Working Days are also entitled to the same Full Refund.

This delivery policy does NOT apply to the following
Pre Order Items
Out of Stock Items
Items on a Order2Order Basis (this is in the product description)

As for Talktalk surprisingly there the best in the area we are. No cable around here.

Many Thank
Satronics
so what about my order week last thursday night 2 x dm800 tuners paid for next day delivery (14 in stock at time of ordering ),still nothing ,but emailed you and asked about wifi bridge and you were able to reply to that on monday , if you have net problems you could easy use a friends pc or internet cafe or even mobile dongle to get your orders
alex

Why do you have a 2 day dispatch policy? If you have the items in stock, just print a label and dispatch the same working day.

and still not a word from them last time they will get any of my cash and will complain to moneybookers tomorrow
alex

Alex,
We are off bank holiday weekend, we cannot process orders with-out internet facilitys and as explained eailer, a Mobile DOngle does not work in the builder where we are, every order has to be printed and booked, all using the internet which is not possible.

We havn't replied as its bank holiday weekend and we are not working and if you check website you will clearly see that it says this.

Thank You
Satronics

P.S @ Pimped We have a two day policy in-case we are out off office, we encounter problems ect. This way it add's extra security and stops complaints if there is any delay, as you can expect up to 2 days. Usually orders are shipped same day but on some occasions this can be different I.E 2 Working days. Working days do NOT include Saturdays either.

a week last thursday very suspicous! alright redeeming yourself ! quick to take the money !if internet probs how comes you got the lads cash? stop messing people around and get your shop in order.

a week last thursday very suspicous! alright redeeming yourself ! quick to take the money !if internet probs how comes you got the lads cash? stop messing people around and get your shop in order.

Firstly, i hate it when other people snubs there noses in, but theres always a few eh.

Very suspicious? what you mean suspicious?

There cash is taken automaticaly when they enter there card details, regardless of me having no internet, orders can still be taken on the shop and so can payments.

I'm not messing anyone around, but trust there to be someone to stir shit.

Bank holiday weekend, im off, how am i ment to reply, i've only come online to check emails. I am also allowed a life, as this may shock you.

I have nothing suspicious at all, and nothing to get in order at all..

Thanks
Satronics

Alex,
We are off bank holiday weekend, we cannot process orders with-out internet facilitys and as explained eailer, a Mobile DOngle does not work in the builder where we are, every order has to be printed and booked, all using the internet which is not possible.

We havn't replied as its bank holiday weekend and we are not working and if you check website you will clearly see that it says this.

Thank You
Satronics

P.S @ Pimped We have a two day policy in-case we are out off office, we encounter problems ect. This way it add's extra security and stops complaints if there is any delay, as you can expect up to 2 days. Usually orders are shipped same day but on some occasions this can be different I.E 2 Working days. Working days do NOT include Saturdays either.

Fair enough mate. As long as you have it clearly stated that it can take UP TO two days, then there isn't a prob.

I got my box and I'm happy that it all worked out and you aren't a scammer.

Alex,

Thank You
Satronics

P.S @ Pimped We have a two day policy in-case we are out off office, we encounter problems ect. This way it add's extra security and stops complaints if there is any delay, as you can expect up to 2 days. Usually orders are shipped same day but on some occasions this can be different I.E 2 Working days. Working days do NOT include Saturdays either.[/Q
I also have a website m8 and would never let customers down like this if i cant ship next day i contact customer and say so ,a mobile dongle is just that you stick in a lappy and get a signal ,no signal you jump in car and drive till you get one as for internet booking of carriers my order was for 2 x tuners to be sent by royal mail special delivery you could write my addy on a small box and post at post office ,yes yesterday was bank holiday and that accounts for one days delay ,your excuses dont add up m8 ,if you have no stock then you should say so
alex

@satronics, tried you on your tel number and emailed you as well for a bit more info on dm800hd clone.
If you get a spare 5mins could you reply (if your net is working that is )

Thanks

Hando

The guy from satronics rang me back and was more than helpful to supply me with the all the info that I needed, I haven't ordered from them yet but they seem like a pretty decent outfit.

Hando

The guy from satronics rang me back and was more than helpful to supply me with the all the info that I needed, I haven't ordered from them yet but they seem like a pretty decent outfit.

Hando
yea very decent m8 my arse
2 weeks now since i ordered and paid for 2 tuners all ive had is a bullshit reply from them on this thread ,no email ,no pm and no goods
alex

i tried to order a dreambox today from satronics lot of hassle having to go through moneybooker.com site just to make a payment.the guy was very helpful 2 me on the fone but still couldnt get the order to go through ive now tried to delete the moneybrooker account no such luck as yet,to much hassle having to order via another site .

Same Problem Here. Made a payment last thursday. Haven't heard a thing. I emailed them a couple of times, not even a reply. Hope to hear somthing soon, but this is not a way to make good name for yourself

Hello All,
Moneybookers is quite simple, but can get confusing if you are already registered with them.

As for orders, ALL orders have been shipped, except DM518S which as it says on website (and message has been there since last thursday) DM518S will be shipping 4th June at the earliest.

All emails have been replied to, as i can see in my inbox, all have had reply. Many people need to check there Junk Mail ect. as we get a few mails returned to us.

As for Alex, your tuners were both upgraded to L3 for the delay.

Thank You
Satronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back